Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Could Aurora maybe do a follow up video with more examples? Like do it as a screen recording so her thick shot followers and Sevda can’t say it’s manipulated? And examples from here with screenshots were it’s been shown as a violation. I cannot believe that she won’t take anything on board and just lies! She is even more unbelievable than I thought!

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
For new people on here… This is what Sevda finds funny and the kind of commenters that Sevda entertains.

Sevda is lying in her clap back video that people have been modifying videos… We have not modified ANY videos. All receipts posted on here are from Sevda’s content. She has exposed her daughter’s school uniform, her swimming class location, her home, her school certificates and many other things through her own content. People have worked out where Sevda lives and the school her daughter goes to due to all her inappropriate sharing. Sevda has also featured other people’s children in her videos on holiday and in the soft play place. She’s also driven whilst drunk/hungover and left Ela and her cousins unattended in Kuki’s flat (whilst revealing the location) and also in a Turkish mall.
If they were her fans and watched her regularly, then they would know that the videos aren't edited and that they'd already seen them 🤷‍♀️

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Could Aurora maybe do a follow up video with more examples? Like do it as a screen recording so her thick shot followers and Sevda can’t say it’s manipulated? And examples from here with screenshots were it’s been shown as a violation. I cannot believe that she won’t take anything on board and just lies! She is even more unbelievable than I thought!
They will just call me a stalker, say I have too much time on my hands and some have accused me of being perverted 💀 I urge them to do their research instead

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Guys we should celebrate. Lets all pop some pwwwosecco tonight. What we've wanted is finally happening!!!

(PS. @Chicken wings you've always had everyone's back in here and I notice you always reply to people having a tough time with nice messages. Don't let people rile you up xx)
Thank you ☺️ I won’t ignore box they go lol 😜
I can’t drink fizzy alcohol yet so I will pop another bottle of water open and raise my bottle 🥂 💕💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They will just call me a stalker, say I have too much time on my hands and some have accused me of being perverted 💀 I urge them to do their research instead
Understandable but sometimes love you have to prove your right maybe just screen shot the report that come back about the video and say there is the proof, your not the stalker at all I will have your back 💕💕

MissyB555

Sep 18, 2024
UK
Guys we should celebrate. Lets all pop some pwwwosecco tonight. What we've wanted is finally happening!!!

(PS. @Chicken wings you've always had everyone's back in here and I notice you always reply to people having a tough time with nice messages. Don't let people rile you up xx)
She really needs to take a breather and stop being rude to people who haven't done anything.

Mar 2, 2024
That’s true! I’ve never made a video in TT so have no idea! I just hate you have been slated when you shouldn’t have been. You didn’t manipulate or lie about anything and the worst part is she paid no attention to the actual message which is safeguarding her child. She lied when she said there aren’t any videos of her in her actual school uniform (amongst many other lies). Thank you for trying to protect her daughter - even if she won’t

Mar 2, 2024
I warned the w to buckle up
This just blows her clap back video against Aurora out the water
And just posted this on the tea page
Let’s not forget on her Insta reels she shows her WAY more than on TikTok. Hot tub with the neighbors, cousin, munsters kid, bowling, with doormat, hairy and the hippo. The eating with her daily, making pizzas, the list is never ending! I’m not one bit shocked how she tried to clap back making Aurora out to be a nasty troll, she spoke the truth and the truth hurts. She only cares about making money and that’s her daughter being in her crap videos. Her user name is hers and her daughters! She can buy herself flowers and cry to mummy and hippo she is delusional.

molly0000023

Oct 2, 2024
London
Hi guys 👋
Long time reader of tattle and only just found out about here and I can comment 🙌🏼. I dunno if it’s the post partum depression getting to me but Sevda has been winding me up even more than she usually does recently. I think it comes down to the fact I grew up with a narcissistic mother and I see it so heavily in her. Aurora- thank you for that video. There’s nothing more that’s put a smile on my face than seeing this witches downfall 🙌🏼 (and my son. He puts a smile on my face every day, just the little twisted side in me has loved seeing this woman’s downfall today 😂)
Thank you guys for making me laugh with some of these comments!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi guys 👋
Long time reader of tattle and only just found out about here and I can comment 🙌🏼. I dunno if it’s the post partum depression getting to me but Sevda has been winding me up even more than she usually does recently. I think it comes down to the fact I grew up with a narcissistic mother and I see it so heavily in her. Aurora- thank you for that video. There’s nothing more that’s put a smile on my face than seeing this witches downfall 🙌🏼 (and my son. He puts a smile on my face every day, just the little twisted side in me has loved seeing this woman’s downfall today 😂)
Thank you guys for making me laugh with some of these comments!
Hi and welcome to the mad house 😂😂