Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
lol at everyone saying I’m jealous..of WHAT? Her dead marriage? Her sad house? Her empty life? Her decreasing fame? I know who I’d want to be between me and her.
It’s laughable for Sevda and her followers to think that someone voicing an unflattering, yet constructive opinion about her somehow equals them being jealous of her. That way of thinking is very telling about them as people: they are envious, jealous people themselves.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
When she showed Ela with some white food (sauce) on her lips and another video of her waggling a sausage about, the amount of saves! 😳
Nothing will be more disturbing than the jacket potato video where Ela took a bite, rolled her eyes back and “Mmm’d” loudly. It really was so wrong for Sevda to post her daughter moaning like that for all the pedos on TT.

Last edited:

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Newsflash: Old deranged lady can dish it out but can't take it 😂😂😂😂
A lot of us have been on here a long time and have respect for one another and the different levels of “hate” for Begda, including the amount that @Chicken wings may have. Please don’t come on and start bashing somebody for having a shared opinion with the majority. We don’t need an explanation or psychoanalysis as to why Begda is the way she is. We’re all entitled to our opinions and coming here to give an explanation for Begda’s behaviour and then bash on long-time users is not it

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
A lot of us have been on here a long time and have respect for one another and the different levels of “hate” for Begda, including the amount that @Chicken wings may have. Please don’t come on and start bashing somebody for having a shared opinion with the majority. We don’t need an explanation or psychoanalysis as to why Begda is the way she is. We’re all entitled to our opinions and coming here to give an explanation for Begda’s behaviour and then bash on long-time users is not it
And sorry guys I’ve had a massive hiatus from the page! Begda had blocked me on my main account, and then I went on hols back to the UK (enjoyed it instead of filming it all). Aurora’s video came up today and wow did I need to do some catching up!

SilleyTilley

Sep 14, 2024
United Kingdom
Sevda is so stupid she will never realise the valid points made in auroras video.

This has all reminded me of a time I was out with my family and I saw an influencer out with her family. At first I didn't think much of it but then I slowly realised that I knew this Influencers name, her partner's name, I knew that she was in my area because her mum lives in the area but she lives in Norfolk. I knew her daughters name and age, I knew she was pregnant and the gender of the baby. All of this completely freaked me out. I had never really thought about it in such a way before and I I followed all these types of influencers and really began being aware of these things.

My point is it's scary. And sevda will never realise this as she's too selfish and only cares about herself and not her daughter or her safety.

molly0000023

Oct 2, 2024
London
It’s great seeing new people on here and more people speaking up about Sevda…

@molly0000023 - Hope you’re managing with your post partum depression okay 🙏 It’s not easy being a new parent and depression is awful
I’ve watched her for years and honestly I’m so glad more and more people are seeing through her act now.

Thank you 🙏 unlike the unproblematic queen I have a supportive partner who I allow to help out with our baby and don’t feel I have to do it all myself for show. Slowly coming out the other side ☺️

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning Sev, do hope you have read everything on here in the wee small hours and see it for what it is, people are concerned for your daughter, the sick individuals that are out there scrolling through the internet and saving videos of children are saving your daughters videos, why can't you understand that. You really do need to join the rest of us in the real world and stop putting your daughter out moaning and groaning when she's eating, surely you can see this is what the sickos are looking for. Please stop it.