Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Hi guys 👋
Long time reader of tattle and only just found out about here and I can comment 🙌🏼. I dunno if it’s the post partum depression getting to me but Sevda has been winding me up even more than she usually does recently. I think it comes down to the fact I grew up with a narcissistic mother and I see it so heavily in her. Aurora- thank you for that video. There’s nothing more that’s put a smile on my face than seeing this witches downfall 🙌🏼 (and my son. He puts a smile on my face every day, just the little twisted side in me has loved seeing this woman’s downfall today 😂)
Thank you guys for making me laugh with some of these comments!
It’s great seeing new people on here and more people speaking up about Sevda…

@molly0000023 - Hope you’re managing with your post partum depression okay 🙏 It’s not easy being a new parent and depression is awful

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
I do want to add my two cents 🤓 - Sevda says in her clap back that you’re not a nice person and you’re doing this for likes and clout etc and I’m paraphrasing but that you chose her because she’s got $1.8mm followers and is popular etc - BUT what Sevda fails to realize is that the only reason your video blew up is because a lot of people think this way about Sevda, she blocks and deletes and sanitizes her comments and people cannot provide their opinion and so Sevda created a mass of people who are not happy with being unable to speak up and also she selectively listens. When it comes to Ela, she uses her for views and engagement. Period full stop. Just look at the recent Taco video with Ela licking the sour cream off her lips. This video has so many saves. Why? Just why are people saving a video of Ela making tacos. Also, you could not have DM’d her because she blocks so who are we kidding. Sevda, you’ve created an army of people who are not happy with being unable to speak. They’re not trolls. They’re not jealous. That’s ridiculous. I too am just a normal person. I was blocked for responding to some comment and it was innocuous. I then went looking around and found Tattle and Reddit. Anyway, Aurora, you are entitled to make videos and have opinions and we are entitled to speak up. Thanks
PREACH 🙌🏻

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
Claiming to be "the most unproblematic person on TikTok" is beyond delusional, especially in Sevda's case. Labeling someone a "professional troll" and accusing them of "stalking" just to push a narrative is a new level of absurdity, all because someone voiced a concern. What exactly does Sevda expect? Total censorship? Does she believe she's living in a world where only her views matter? While she can control comments on her own TikTok account, the rest of us are FREE to express our opinions. That's called DEMOCRACY.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Sevda let me educate you on something. Because you are too thick….

So the internet is going crazy on you so you understand the dangers of posting your child. You on the other hand clearly ignoring it all and acting like you’ve done nothing wrong. (Dumb b)

Anyway…

Since you’ve PREVIOUSLY posted (evidence on your own TikTok) your child in situations where it should have been private/family use. I.e maybe private personal account. Post your child no one cares. But for the whole internet!! And you still stand by what you’ve done.

I’m not going to name everything but red flags are swimwear photos, family life.

There was this ex officer who was interviewed. She spoke about interviewing pedos. You know what they said…. They look for kids who’s parents are not available. Such as the dad—- sedat ring any bells
They look for kids with parents who make things easier for them. These pedos watch you on social media for long time. Sus out where you live kids school, times you are home. What kinda parent you are. You have on many occasions left your child ALONE or with people that could put her at risk..

I’m so sorry to say this but ELA is a pedos perfect target!!!

This is WHY THE INTERNET IS MAD AT YOU!! And you go post photos of your holidays when your kid wasn’t next to you. fing idiot!!!

Come on internet do your thing…. Cancel this b!

Mar 2, 2024
Let’s not underestimate just how much she’s raging over all this. This is someone who deletes and blocks people for asking what her husband does for work or suggesting she use tomato paste instead of ketchup on her cwumpet fins. For her to see the barrage of negative comments about her on all these accounts and not be able to control and delete anything has to be eating away at her soul. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

loveasnark

May 28, 2024
United Kingdom
Hi guys (lol), Aurora here!
I made my account private for my safety and sanity alone, because it was a lot to deal with. I haven’t deleted the video!
I will be removing most of my followers BUT if you want access to it, just ask to follow me and tell me your TikTok username here and I’ll accept you so you can still see it.
I’ve lost all respect I had for Sevda. She’s literally making up lies about me, that I apparently had several accounts to harass her which is simply not true 💀 Everyone’s saying I just wanted clout from her when in reality, she should thank me for bringing her views and comments up.
Thanks for your support everyone! Let’s still fight the fight. I’m oahsinfjsh on tt x

Mar 2, 2024
Bullshit 🤣. She's got Fat Hippo sister on the case ... I'm sure her employers would be interested to know just how much time she's spending on non work related items ... and I know who she works for...
They threatened the same thing with Sevda Seagull and Mine The Hippo pages with all the parodies, but nada. And I’m sure they tried it with the recent Creator profiles who were commenting as Sevda and Kolay Grill. Empty threats to scare us.