Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
ok you can come back like nothing has happened. that’s fine because we all know the truth.

you can tell she is annoyed tho. look at her facial expressions and over the top hand movements. she is seethinggg and probably swallowing her food even more rapid than usual to patrol the comments 🤣

IMG_8413.jpeg
IMG_8417.jpeg
IMG_8419.jpeg
IMG_8422.jpeg
IMG_8423.jpeg
Now that’s scary

Mar 2, 2024
For anyone new reading on here from that TikTok video, here’s a video of Sevda laughing about weirdos wanting to see her child doing a poo… We have a lot of receipts regarding Sevda and her weird behaviour over the years. Just recently she uploaded an “I love you” video with Ela at the request of a weirdo and not too long ago weirdos were commenting about how Ela “is sexy” and Sevda left those comments up and didn’t call them out. She is aware of these weirdos and won’t safeguard her daughter. She’s recorded Ela eating, in her PJs and swimming costumes and ignores and blocks people who point out these videos get lots of saves and likes.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1727809442.mov
This Makes my Stomach Turn every time I see this! If someone messaged me and asked this about my Child then I definitely would not find it Funny! She’s sick in the head!
Makes me wonder why the eldest Daughter has been banished from the Family, if a Question like that makes her laugh!!

Better_Ad4016

Mar 2, 2024
Not read through all the comments yet so I do apologise if someone has already mentioned this but is she working with Tescos? Because I’m pretty sure if you’re working with a company and promoting their Goods, then you’re not supposed to come on TikTok in front of 1.8m followers and bash their food. The Dauphinoise potato video needs sending to Tescos before she reads this and Deletes the video. She’s absolutely thick as pig s!
I assume she is as she did an ad for them the other day but an ad for Loreal at the same time... which confused me !

Mar 2, 2024
There's quite a lot of parents on Tiktok who show what they cook for their kids, packed lunch or dinner but don't actually do EWM's and never show their kids and never show what their kids eat in their packed lunch so it's not like Sev can say but she gives me content, no she knows that she will get the most views from Ela being in the videos and doesn't give a s
She knows exactly why she shows her. Master manipulator right there!

Mar 2, 2024
This just proves that there are so many of us out there that have been blocked for fairly innocuous reasons (I only responded to someone asking a question and it was nothing) and she blocked me so she has no one to blame but herself. One million views and loads of comments on a creator’s page that only have just over 1,000 followers is very telling! Take that one in the eye Begda - I think TT will de-monetize her
Omg Don’t respond the Questions asked about her. You’re not allowed an opinion. Unless it’s an opinion that’s blowing smoke up her arse.

Mar 2, 2024
Watching this back (I haven’t seen this video before as I didn’t watch Sevda back then) - Sevda decided to upload a video of her 4 year old child saying she wants to “kiss” strangers and that she ”loves” them? Who in their right mind would upload that to a public account let alone to millions of followers?? She’s a FOUR YEAR OLD and has no understanding of what she’s saying or who she’s even saying it to, absolutely disgusting parenting 🤮 Bet that video has lots of likes and saves from Sevda’s weirdo followers too
Bet it’s deleted now.