Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
And just seen that Sainsbury’s advert, absolutely s. She has zero charisma, doesn’t make me want to head off to Sainsbury’s. I love Halloween (hate Christmas, not sure what that says about me 😂) can get all that s anywhere, she’s not really advertising Sainsbury’s. Are they in trouble for her to advertise? Is she advertising Tesco? Is she advertising anchor or lurpak???? Who is her audience to advertise to???? I like what I like. She mmmmms and says things are fwesh potatoes. It’s a chuffing potato. Other things, so fwesh. Hairy tit daddy this morning, lol. I might be wrong as I can’t be arsed to look at it again, but I think he didn’t mention his ‘oversea fwends’

Mar 8, 2024
And just seen that Sainsbury’s advert, absolutely s. She has zero charisma, doesn’t make me want to head off to Sainsbury’s. I love Halloween (hate Christmas, not sure what that says about me 😂) can get all that s anywhere, she’s not really advertising Sainsbury’s. Are they in trouble for her to advertise? Is she advertising Tesco? Is she advertising anchor or lurpak???? Who is her audience to advertise to???? I like what I like. She mmmmms and says things are fwesh potatoes. It’s a chuffing potato. Other things, so fwesh. Hairy tit daddy this morning, lol. I might be wrong as I can’t be arsed to look at it again, but I think he didn’t mention his ‘oversea fwends’
I can’t see it as I’m blocked by the stupid ugly annoying bint

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Hi to my oversee fwends hekiglshGna Yeah my woife cooked me dinnah busy today but I’m ‘ome now hahaha let’s tuck in shall we hahaha

Mar 2, 2024
I think if you continue it then Sevda and her crew and possibly others may think of you as a stalker that’s going after her rather than really voicing your concerns about Ela being posted online without consent.

It’s your choice obviously, but people urging you to do it aren’t the ones doing it and posting themselves on social media doing it. I never liked peer pressure or the whole “we’re here for you do it we got your back” because really when s hits the fan strangers online won’t be there for you and their arse will be fine. The stress that you can continue to experience and people sending you messages and comments is definitely not something others would be experiencing. (I read you were getting death threats? Is that true? Personally that would scare me)

My belief is if others want to prove how bad Sevda is, they can go ahead and blast their face on TT and put all the evidence out. I’d never do it because Sevda isn’t worth s in my life and frankly as much as keeping Ela offline is important (and every underage child) sorry I’d never risk myself and my comfort and sanity for Ela. If I did it for Ela I’d have to do it for everyone and that’s just worrying about every bloody kid on their silly parents socials. No thanks. I watch the idiot adults and snark but that’s where it ends. I’d never choose to make my life stressful because of someone I don’t even know. I come here to snark a bit but not let it get to my personal life to each their own though.

In other news - Kuki. How can she produce such boring content and still have people commenting on it. The woman is as boring as watching paint dry. She does nothing all day the things she does I could do within an hour or two and be done. Can’t stand her.

Sevda dad and Sevda didnt sleep well last night. Seem like everyone is stressing. Lol.
That was in my response to my question and I definitely don’t fit into any of the above I can assure you. I simply asked if it was worth it to screen record Sevdas videos directly from her to show it wasn’t manipulated but in my response also mentioned I had no idea how these things work .

Mar 2, 2024
So a woman on that thread said who cares about other people's children. Well a couple of days ago on TT I saw the Peodo hunters get a guy who had arranged to meet an 8-year-old. So, yes I care very much about everyone's children. The same age as Ella. It's sickening when you watch the videos something Sevda should do and wake up and stop lying all the time about what you do.
How can you not care about a Child. They’re Children for Gods sake. Some sick people in this world. I would most definitely intervene if a Child is being abused.
She’s an pathological Liar.

Mar 2, 2024