Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
As I said her followers don’t even watch her videos. Because here is another one example of her minions who didn’t know.
I saw one say look Sevda is Turkish the same as me and she is lovely. They think she was born in Turkey and not North London. One parent was born in Turkey. She does nothing to correct them.
Talking about leaving her daughter, I saw a lady come back from Antalya traumatized and was going to tell her story but since then I've been working and not managed to see what she said. She indicated there was some horrible stuff going on there so why Sevda would leave her daughter with her niece and go off boozing it up just beats the hell out of me.
Just to add I am so shocked to see what she sent her daughter to school for lunch, 4 bread sticks. Why the hell is the school not acting in this case.?? I would give that as a snack to my kids.

Mar 2, 2024
If you’d like to hear more, I could start a group chat on instagram (or is it possible on here), just tell me if you want to be added (and don’t worry if it’s your personal acc, I literally do not care lol)! But I’m not comfortable posting everything here for the sake of the privacy of the person who told me.
I want to hear more!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’ll join * pick me, pick me*
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com
Me ! Me ! Me !!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If you’d like to hear more, I could start a group chat on instagram (or is it possible on here), just tell me if you want to be added (and don’t worry if it’s your personal acc, I literally do not care lol)! But I’m not comfortable posting everything here for the sake of the privacy of the person who told me.
If you tell use your insta will add you as I only have a personal acct on there

Mar 2, 2024
I saw one say look Sevda is Turkish the same as me and she is lovely. They think she was born in Turkey and not North London. One parent was born in Turkey. She does nothing to correct them.
Talking about leaving her daughter, I saw a lady come back from Antalya traumatized and was going to tell her story but since then I've been working and not managed to see what she said. She indicated there was some horrible stuff going on there so why Sevda would leave her daughter with her niece and go off boozing it up just beats the hell out of me.
Just to add I am so shocked to see what she sent her daughter to school for lunch, 4 bread sticks. Why the hell is the school not acting in this case.?? I would give that as a snack to my kids.
Neither of her parents were born in Turkey. Her father was born in England. Her mother was born in Limassol in Cyprus. Zero connection to Turkey.

Mar 2, 2024
So I’ve gotten some information.
Sevda apparently drinks a loooot which we already knew lol, and she does it in front of Ela all the time.
This person has met Sevda and Ela in passing and both apparently made no effort to introduce themselves or say hi or anything, and they got a very judgmental vibe from Sevda. Apparently a lot of people defend Sevda and always act like she’s God’s gift, and even act like other people copy her if they do eat with me videos (which have been around long since Sevda entered 💀) and that would explain why Sevda is so self obsessed.
We all saw evidence of this back when they went to Turkey for Sedat’s birthday. Sevda and Sedat got sfaced in the cabana while Ela swam in the nearby pool in her floatie. Also in Cyprus, when the family was hanging out in the lobby and Sevda was making fun of her dad for eating 2 plates at the buffet. You could hear the drunkenness in her voice as she was calling him a “fake”. At least on this trip, Doormat was sober to watch after Ela while the other 3 adults got hammered every night for 2 weeks.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So I’ve gotten some information.
Sevda apparently drinks a loooot which we already knew lol, and she does it in front of Ela all the time.
This person has met Sevda and Ela in passing and both apparently made no effort to introduce themselves or say hi or anything, and they got a very judgmental vibe from Sevda. Apparently a lot of people defend Sevda and always act like she’s God’s gift, and even act like other people copy her if they do eat with me videos (which have been around long since Sevda entered 💀) and that would explain why Sevda is so self obsessed.
Wow thanks for the ☕👏 Love how we suspected she was obsessed with drinking