Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
So Sevda is obviously cleaning house on her TikTok in order to continue claiming that aurora and everyone else dragging her is lying about her showing Ela in her content. Gaslighting, manipulative witch, isnā€™t she. Like, just admit youā€™re wrong and youā€™ll do better.
Has she cleaned up insta with the face masks in her nightie etc etc
But also they are on Kukis mine hairy as well

I really hope Mines work finds out whatā€™s she is doing in work time

Mar 2, 2024
Do you all remember that woman Maria who Sevda met in Toby Carvery one day and put her on video? She said hello and gave Sevda a kiss and wished her a good mealā€¦well, I remember someone from the old Reddit page who went up to TC during that same outing to try and get video of Sevda, which she did get of them entering from the parking lot. The video was soon deleted because it violated Reddit privacy rules, but Iā€™ve always wondered if ā€œMariaā€ was that Redditor from the old Sevda snark page.

It would seriously make me LOL if Sevda became paranoid about every person who comes up to her now, making her wonder if theyā€™re a so called troll or a genuine fan of hers. šŸ˜‚

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Hi, not been about for a couple of days. Because Iā€™ve been working in my pwopa job, so need to catch up. So much has gone on, wow! I saw the s show of the pat lunch this morning, couple of breadsticks and crap - their evening meal last night was dire, she still mmmmmd over it. Sedat was lynched practically in a headlock to make an appearance. Ffs - much love to @Chicken wings who has shown care to me, and @roriegzz, aurora, for highlighting and hope you are ok xxx