Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
if this b says she "just doesn't stop" one more time .... I swear ..... she does NOTHING and doesn't know the meaning of an ACTUAL HARD DAYS WORK!!!! so disrespectful to all the single parents out there working full time jobs, caring for their families, etc. I can't stand her jesus christ.
She doesn’t stop… Deleting and blocking 24-7. No wonder she’s got massive eye bags and wrinkles

Mar 2, 2024
I cannot abide her - I would guess a lot of us have known narcissists like her and that could be an additional reason why we can’t stand her, alongside all the obvious. If she was simply dull and boring alone then I wouldn’t have much to say about her. But she’s a manipulative, abusive b. Adores herself for god knows why reason. And I try never comment on looks but she filters her own self AND her daughter! How awful is that for the daughter looking back 😔 And she truly looks like a frog so 🐸 we’re all thinking it 😂
Funny enough Kuki doesn’t annoy me on that level yet just wouldn’t bother watch her much. I only hate that she licks Begda’s ass. The hairy pervert makes me sick and Mine well she saves me needing sleeping tablets so she’s good for that.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
You know what would make me have respect for her at this point.

Begda come online and say I’ve taken into consideration and I understand that safety of my child is very important. Therefore I’ve removed her videos and will no longer be featuring Ela.

I would give her a standing ovation 👏

Instead the dickhead deleted the evidence and will not own up to nothing!!!
Look out of your window because a pig will be flying by real soon..🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Noooo too many people leaving I don't like it 😟 not everyone's going over to Insta I can't cope with two sites a full time job a busy home life and snarking on this b so decided against it 😂 I'm still here for it! Please let's not disband this community. Be sad if we do. They ruined Reddit let's not do it here too x
I agree we have to keep CC going 🙌