Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Noooo too many people leaving I don't like it 😟 not everyone's going over to Insta I can't cope with two sites a full time job a busy home life and snarking on this b so decided against it 😂 I'm still here for it! Please let's not disband this community. Be sad if we do. They ruined Reddit let's not do it here too x
I didn’t join so I’m still here and won’t be leaving. This b need to be brought down. She’s so manipulative and such a dangerous liar

Mar 2, 2024
No I hear you. Ela is a child and obviously it’s not her fault but she’s extremely spoiled and bratty to me.
I hear you. She’s doesn’t look like a likable child at all and that’s all down to her parents!
Don’t think she’s ever been told the word no.
She’s a child and thinks it’s funny to copy her mother mocking the wet blanket sperm donor. Can’t really call him a Dad because he does nothing with his child!

Mar 2, 2024
Noooo too many people leaving I don't like it 😟 not everyone's going over to Insta I can't cope with two sites a full time job a busy home life and snarking on this b so decided against it 😂 I'm still here for it! Please let's not disband this community. Be sad if we do. They ruined Reddit let's not do it here too x
There’s really no reason to leave! I’m not going anywhere. I definitely can’t keep up with two places so I’ll be tapping out of IG soon! I already have a full time job 😅

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I’ll join * pick me, pick me*
Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com
Me Too please.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is wrong this is what she wants
As I have stated I will do the same 💞💞

Mar 2, 2024
Do you all remember that woman Maria who Sevda met in Toby Carvery one day and put her on video? She said hello and gave Sevda a kiss and wished her a good meal…well, I remember someone from the old Reddit page who went up to TC during that same outing to try and get video of Sevda, which she did get of them entering from the parking lot. The video was soon deleted because it violated Reddit privacy rules, but I’ve always wondered if “Maria” was that Redditor from the old Sevda snark page.

It would seriously make me LOL if Sevda became paranoid about every person who comes up to her now, making her wonder if they’re a so called troll or a genuine fan of hers. 😂
I remember this.