Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Do you all remember that woman Maria who Sevda met in Toby Carvery one day and put her on video? She said hello and gave Sevda a kiss and wished her a good meal…well, I remember someone from the old Reddit page who went up to TC during that same outing to try and get video of Sevda, which she did get of them entering from the parking lot. The video was soon deleted because it violated Reddit privacy rules, but I’ve always wondered if “Maria” was that Redditor from the old Sevda snark page.

It would seriously make me LOL if Sevda became paranoid about every person who comes up to her now, making her wonder if they’re a so called troll or a genuine fan of hers. 😂
I remember that we told her not to do it as if anything happened it would go back on them

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There’s really no reason to leave! I’m not going anywhere. I definitely can’t keep up with two places so I’ll be tapping out of IG soon! I already have a full time job 😅
Same… Social media has taken over my life the past few days because of all the tea 😂😂😂 Too much to keep up with all these places so will stay here. So please stay everyone 🥺

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s definitely thinking of what to do next… Avoiding putting Ela in videos and deleting old videos involving Ela including the “I love you” video 🤔
I ghost watched the ewm could her ela in the background I will stand corrected if wrong but to me it sound like she was doing a Fake TT if you get what I mean like she was having her dinner in the room and speaking into her I pad I have heard the w say this before she does TT and they send them to hairy and hippo

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I ghost watched the ewm could her ela in the background I will stand corrected if wrong but to me it sound like she was doing a Fake TT if you get what I mean like she was having her dinner in the room and speaking into her I pad I have heard the w say this before she does TT and they send them to hairy and hippo
I bet she’s preparing Ela for her own TikTok channel when she gets older. She’s got the whole family TikToks after all

Mar 2, 2024
I remember that we told her not to do it as if anything happened it would go back on them
But the Christmas lighting is a different thing as it’s a community event where Sevda is inviting people to come out. How would she feel if a bunch of “pwofessional twolls” came with signs bashing her and with a bullhorn saying she’s a child exploiter. Just thinking out loud…