Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Old hags know what my comment shows? Shows what sad pathetic ugly hags you all are. I stood on the sidelines and watched you squirm and fight amongst yourselves because you’re all so dumb.

I don’t got no beef with no cow here I’m just tired of reading how holy you all pretend to be and good moms meanwhile Lmack posts her kids on social media and his details, his swim stuff no better than Sevda but pretends she is holier than her. When you post pictures of your teenage daughter with her cleavage showing that’s messed up chick.

Chicken wings calls Sevda all sorts of names meanwhile she’s an ugly old fat bag with a bald man, what’s it to you how much Sevda weights look at your weight MANDY BRUNETT! How's your son?

Then we have Saga Gratnz with her little crap story from Lisa’s budd, as if we didn't know Sevda drinks. Saga wanting to be important and wanting her own comment cafe. Saga you sound American, not Swedish and way too invested into Sevda.

For someone that panicked initially you sure sound all cocky now ay. Sevda is messed up but so are all of you cows spending you days and nights talking about her and making up

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

Sevda you're welcome, sue these cows. Wait for my inbox Sevda I've got more.
I can sense your excitement in your text. I can imagine you sat at home with glee at how happy Sevda will be that one of her weirdo minions has got pictures. Pictures of people who have opinions. You’re acting like something bad has happened to her by us all. She’s the one on the wrong. The fact you support someone who thinks being asked to show her kids s is funny shows you’re not mentally with it. Does your minder know you’re online? You don’t seem emotionally mature enough to have internet access.

molly0000023

Oct 2, 2024
London
Old hags know what my comment shows? Shows what sad pathetic ugly hags you all are. I stood on the sidelines and watched you squirm and fight amongst yourselves because you’re all so dumb.

I don’t got no beef with no cow here I’m just tired of reading how holy you all pretend to be and good moms meanwhile Lmack posts her kids on social media and his details, his swim stuff no better than Sevda but pretends she is holier than her. When you post pictures of your teenage daughter with her cleavage showing that’s messed up chick.

Chicken wings calls Sevda all sorts of names meanwhile she’s an ugly old fat bag with a bald man, what’s it to you how much Sevda weights look at your weight MANDY BRUNETT! How's your son?

Then we have Saga Gratnz with her little crap story from Lisa’s budd, as if we didn't know Sevda drinks. Saga wanting to be important and wanting her own comment cafe. Saga you sound American, not Swedish and way too invested into Sevda.

For someone that panicked initially you sure sound all cocky now ay. Sevda is messed up but so are all of you cows spending you days and nights talking about her and making up

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

Lets hope your never in a position where you don’t want all your information doxxed. Cause karma is real.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

She hasn’t got a pot to piss in, so how she going afford to sue them? Will she be getting it free because she’s on tax credit and fiddling the system. Just do off you silly t

Mar 8, 2024

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

Wait for me inbox Sevda hahahaha I am screaming 😂😂😂😂😂 you and your crap insults need to do off at this point. No one cares. You’re the one going to the group to get info. She knows we all hate her. You just seem to like to read and then share the hatred of her by telling her. Sad little life Jane

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Also what is begda going to do, message each person and say why you saying I’m a s mum for? She exposes anyone on her page, that’s a violation on TikTok/ Instagram and she will be reported. You also can’t sue anyone for having a personal opinion! Unharmful Gossip and a laugh is not against the law.

Move on please… let’s get this group back to what it was all about.

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England

IMG-0226.jpg

IMG-0228.jpg

IMG-0229.jpg

IMG-0231.jpg

I’m cracking up 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well what sevda mine will do
Not even going to entertain this person one little bit. Not even going to reply to them
Apart from crack on carry on
Throw what you want at me
Because I have just proved a massive thing
And if you are going to go for me I would ask you get your facts right

Mar 8, 2024
Well what sevda mine will do
Not even going to entertain this person one little bit. Not even going to reply to them
Apart from crack on carry on
Throw what you want at me
Because I have just proved a massive thing
And if you are going to go for me I would ask you get your facts right
I have replied to them so don’t even bother replying. They just think this will make everyone panic. And no one is panicking. I’d say everything I have on here to sevdas face