Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t know wht the poster thinks she has achieved? It’s nothing everyone wouldn’t say to begs face! No lies has been told, people are allowed a opinion
No lies were told. I’d have no issue saying it to her gummy face. We write on here cus people need to know what she’s like. Can’t write it to her or on any of her pages cus she deletes and blocks

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Also I’ve never seen any creator obsessed over shutting everyone down for talking about her. All other creators just move on and laugh about it. Why is begda so involved in the gossip. What you applying for to be a holy nun!
She’s the fakest of the lot, and that’s saying something. Her false persona is being exposed. She’ll enrage more and more like the dangerous classic textbook narcissist that she is.

Mar 8, 2024
Also I’ve never seen any creator obsessed over shutting everyone down for talking about her. All other creators just move on and laugh about it. Why is begda so involved in the gossip. What you applying for to be a holy nun!
She can’t have anyone think she’s not sweet. She’s nasty. You can see it in her dead eyes and horrible face she’s nasty piece of work. Her mask slips and you can hear it in her tone and how she snaps. Id say sedat is scared it make a peep in that house. Bet all his wages go to her and she gives him an allowance. She’s a control freak. Any one supporting her is a disgrace as well

SagaBaby

Oct 5, 2024
UK
You seem pissed Easily ANNOYED you ok? Need a drink? I can get Sevda and Lisa to help you with that.

What have you all done here posting and commenting for so long is that not illegal? You realise stalking someone as some of you have done is illegal? Threatening to go to Stevenage to attack Sevda is an actual threat made by Saga.

There are cows here that are using apps to track Sevda whereabouts, and you’re calling me out? Get your head read.

Karma is real, people here think they can trash anyone they want but no one can say anything to them? That’s not how the world operates. You choose to be a t you get fed.
You’re the ones doxxing Sevda family members MOLLY such as her estranged sister and Sedats sister.
Everyone trashes Sevda and her weight and eating meanwhile look at the cows on here fing obese, probably sitting on the phone eating crisps and trashing Sevda.

You like having opinions on Sevda? Why shouldn’t she have opinions on you? Let her have opinions on you.

Reese you’re an idiot. Meta owns your photos. You don’t own s the moment it’s on Meta aka Instagram. I didn’t steal anything, those are SM profiles idiots choose to join with their real profiles. If someone chooses to put their picture up online that’s their choice. You’re just butt hurt. Go in a corner and cry.

Missy the fat cow Chicken think you're Mine and Lululove you already fought them because the fat cow falsely accused you. You should both send your screens to Sevda or inbox me.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s the fakest of the lot, and that’s saying something. Her false persona is being exposed. She’ll enrage more and more like the dangerous classic textbook narcissist that she is.
She’s vile isn’t she. Proper narcissist. She show cases her narcissism at times. We don’t make her out to be something she isn’t. Her crazy fans calling her sweet and wholesome are the ones who are enabling her

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
She can’t have anyone think she’s not sweet. She’s nasty. You can see it in her dead eyes and horrible face she’s nasty piece of work. Her mask slips and you can hear it in her tone and how she snaps. Id say sedat is scared it make a peep in that house. Bet all his wages go to her and she gives him an allowance. She’s a control freak. Any one supporting her is a disgrace as well
Yes, even her voice breaks she can’t keep the sickly sweet voice on for a minute 😅

Mar 8, 2024
You seem pissed Easily ANNOYED you ok? Need a drink? I can get Sevda and Lisa to help you with that.

What have you all done here posting and commenting for so long is that not illegal? You realise stalking someone as some of you have done is illegal? Threatening to go to Stevenage to attack Sevda is an actual threat made by Saga.

There are cows here that are using apps to track Sevda whereabouts, and you’re calling me out? Get your head read.

Karma is real, people here think they can trash anyone they want but no one can say anything to them? That’s not how the world operates. You choose to be a t you get fed.
You’re the ones doxxing Sevda family members MOLLY such as her estranged sister and Sedats sister.
Everyone trashes Sevda and her weight and eating meanwhile look at the cows on here fing obese, probably sitting on the phone eating crisps and trashing Sevda.

You like having opinions on Sevda? Why shouldn’t she have opinions on you? Let her have opinions on you.

Reese you’re an idiot. Meta owns your photos. You don’t own s the moment it’s on Meta aka Instagram. I didn’t steal anything, those are SM profiles idiots choose to join with their real profiles. If someone chooses to put their picture up online that’s their choice. You’re just butt hurt. Go in a corner and cry.

Missy the fat cow Chicken think you're Mine and Lululove you already fought them because the fat cow falsely accused you. You should both send your screens to Sevda or inbox me.
I seem pissed? You mean pissed off? You sound like Sevda with her “put” and not finishing the sentence fully 😂😂 You’re the one on here acting all uppity and angry with your paragraphs. 😂😂😂