Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
You seem pissed Easily ANNOYED you ok? Need a drink? I can get Sevda and Lisa to help you with that.

What have you all done here posting and commenting for so long is that not illegal? You realise stalking someone as some of you have done is illegal? Threatening to go to Stevenage to attack Sevda is an actual threat made by Saga.

There are cows here that are using apps to track Sevda whereabouts, and you’re calling me out? Get your head read.

Karma is real, people here think they can trash anyone they want but no one can say anything to them? That’s not how the world operates. You choose to be a t you get fed.
You’re the ones doxxing Sevda family members MOLLY such as her estranged sister and Sedats sister.
Everyone trashes Sevda and her weight and eating meanwhile look at the cows on here fing obese, probably sitting on the phone eating crisps and trashing Sevda.

You like having opinions on Sevda? Why shouldn’t she have opinions on you? Let her have opinions on you.

Reese you’re an idiot. Meta owns your photos. You don’t own s the moment it’s on Meta aka Instagram. I didn’t steal anything, those are SM profiles idiots choose to join with their real profiles. If someone chooses to put their picture up online that’s their choice. You’re just butt hurt. Go in a corner and cry.

Missy the fat cow Chicken think you're Mine and Lululove you already fought them because the fat cow falsely accused you. You should both send your screens to Sevda or inbox me.
Also no one cares.. you’re going over the top with your replies. Calm down.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
You seem pissed Easily ANNOYED you ok? Need a drink? I can get Sevda and Lisa to help you with that.

What have you all done here posting and commenting for so long is that not illegal? You realise stalking someone as some of you have done is illegal? Threatening to go to Stevenage to attack Sevda is an actual threat made by Saga.

There are cows here that are using apps to track Sevda whereabouts, and you’re calling me out? Get your head read.

Karma is real, people here think they can trash anyone they want but no one can say anything to them? That’s not how the world operates. You choose to be a t you get fed.
You’re the ones doxxing Sevda family members MOLLY such as her estranged sister and Sedats sister.
Everyone trashes Sevda and her weight and eating meanwhile look at the cows on here fing obese, probably sitting on the phone eating crisps and trashing Sevda.

You like having opinions on Sevda? Why shouldn’t she have opinions on you? Let her have opinions on you.

Reese you’re an idiot. Meta owns your photos. You don’t own s the moment it’s on Meta aka Instagram. I didn’t steal anything, those are SM profiles idiots choose to join with their real profiles. If someone chooses to put their picture up online that’s their choice. You’re just butt hurt. Go in a corner and cry.

Missy the fat cow Chicken think you're Mine and Lululove you already fought them because the fat cow falsely accused you. You should both send your screens to Sevda or inbox me.
Meta don’t own ownership of peoples photos look it up dick head

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England

No one said attack Sevda 💀I said cause a scene, you’re just making up s now lmfao
Ain’t nobody going over there

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
She’s vile isn’t she. Proper narcissist. She show cases her narcissism at times. We don’t make her out to be something she isn’t. Her crazy fans calling her sweet and wholesome are the ones who are enabling her
She makes me sick. I’ve a particular hatred of narcissists, and can spot them a million miles away. I was happy I could vent here after reading her Tattle for over a year but couldn’t comment. So glad people see through her. It’s a gut instinct even before you dig deep through the videos.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I will put this in response lol 😂
Calling me fat etc not a problem because guess what I agree I was fat fat as do actually in which to your misfortune I have spoke about so doesn’t bother me also I don’t give a rat arse
But I will tell you this due to your shear hate towards us what you have done is against the law you have not got my consent to post my photo and before you come back I say well you post sevda the difference is that is her JOB as she say to be all over SM so the difference is we have private lives the word there is PRIVATE we don’t feed weirdos and sorry you have just proved you are a weirdo that goes all out to stalk people
And another point hope you have a lovely day

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
I will put this in response lol 😂
Calling me fat etc not a problem because guess what I agree I was fat fat as do actually in which to your misfortune I have spoke about so doesn’t bother me also I don’t give a rat arse
But I will tell you this due to your shear hate towards us what you have done is against the law you have not got my consent to post my photo and before you come back I say well you post sevda the difference is that is her JOB as she say to be all over SM so the difference is we have private lives the word there is PRIVATE we don’t feed weirdos and sorry you have just proved you are a weirdo that goes all out to stalk people
And another point hope you have a lovely day
Comment cafe will have their ip address, I don’t think they will have thought to have used vpn

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye

I think the alco’s took all the drinks.

It’s not illegal to discuss a person who puts themselves in the public eye for money, it’s literally part of her “job” 🙄 that she cannot handle whatsoever. Hence, you…ya chavvy clown

Karma is indeed real you got that right 🏅

Reveal your own self then how about that. You absolute mental case. Sticking up for a child exploiting witch.

Mar 8, 2024
She makes me sick. I’ve a particular hatred of narcissists, and can spot them a million miles away. I was happy I could vent here after reading her Tattle for over a year but couldn’t comment. So glad people see through her. It’s a gut instinct even before you dig deep through the videos.
Yeah it was nice to have somewhere to share opinions after reading tattle and not being able to comment. She’s just a really nasty sty person

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The thing is @SagaBaby is on here anonymously and trolling us how ironic, if you’re that concerned about Sevda tell us who you are? Don’t be a coward like us trolls be brave and tell us.
Everyone knows who I am lol 😂
If your going to come for me do it the right truthful way
Yes come on you brave person tell us who you are