Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Evening all! Been watching on and off as I’ve got my lil family here
Sagababy I believe has gone hopefully
She didn’t doxx me, maybe cause I don’t have pic of my face or have my surname on Insta
What an absolute t though!
I think everyone’s speculation is correct as to who she is, we all know Sevda and her family can’t string a sentence together

Mar 8, 2024
You’re right to not care!
If this person was in the group and read what was said, they’d know that Sevda has already blocked me on instagram which means she already knows my full name 💀 so don’t know what they think they did
The more I think about it the funnier it gets “I have more Sevda. Wait for my inbox sev. Sue them sev.” Honestly cracked me up 😂😂😂😂 even funnier is how unbothered anyone was 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Me neither! I don’t give a flying do if she knows my name address or Face! I don’t give a do if Begda puts my name on her TikTok and does a clap back video. I just don’t fing care! If she ever puts my face on TikTok I will personally knock on her door and rip her fing head off!!
I literally couldn’t care less if she knew who I was and what I looked like. If I lived near her I’d say it all to her face. Stupid t and her weird fans

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
The more I think about it the funnier it gets “I have more Sevda. Wait for my inbox sev. Sue them sev.” Honestly cracked me up 😂😂😂😂 even funnier is how unbothered anyone was 😂😂😂
No literally 💀 everyone just continues gossiping and talking s, they definitely thought that would be the revolutionary end of CC 🤣
Also “sue them” FOR WHAT? 🤣 it’s just so funny but I’m gonna stop talking about it now lmfao

Mar 3, 2024
They obviously don’t spend any time with each other… What even was that EWM awkward and stilted conversation with Sedat 😳 They basically sit in separate rooms every evening watching separate things and don’t interact much. Not much of a “date night” 💀

Also Ela didn’t feature in tonight’s videos, usually she’d be eating with them and commenting in the background. She’s gone to Mine’s apparently
Ewa was dying to get in the frame of Hippp's dish up. She's waving in the background yelling Hi Guys! Hippo tried to not show her.

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Why are they so stuck in the past of stereotyping roles? Sevda calling sedat typical man and watching football, also her thick arsed followers. I like football, my boyfriend doesn’t!!! Why make it about that though, in a healthy relationship it should be about wanting to do things together! Did she say ‘my room?’ - not reading too much into it, but if I was to be doing something separately in another room I wouldn’t say ‘my room’ 🤷‍♀️ ‘typical man’ it’s not really nowadays is it - ‘put him in his place’ they are saying, do off

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Cor blimey… Halloween will be busy this year with all of us on our broomsticks! 🤣🥰🤣
Hocus Pocus Witch GIF by Walt Disney Studios