Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She’s made a meal from some recipe box she’s had delivered. She didn’t say where it was from or anything. Wonder why.
The meal is the Slimming World meal delivery plan I do believe! They have jumped on the “hello fresh” style delivery’s now! Would be surprised if that’s the brand she was talking about that she was in talks of a colab with… won’t get very far though heaping s loads of s on the side 😏

Mar 2, 2024
Me neither! I don’t give a flying do if she knows my name address or Face! I don’t give a do if Begda puts my name on her TikTok and does a clap back video. I just don’t fing care! If she ever puts my face on TikTok I will personally knock on her door and rip her fing head off!!
And even her 1.8 m deranged fwits wouldn’t be able to hold me back! That is not a threat it’s a promise. I have never posted my child online and I never will! The one picture of myself on TikTok is set so only I can see it! I like my privacy and share nothing of my life on social media! So come for me b and the s will really hit the fan! I promise You!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The meal is the Slimming World meal delivery plan I do believe! They have jumped on the “hello fresh” style delivery’s now! Would be surprised if that’s the brand she was talking about that she was in talks of a colab with… won’t get very far though heaping s loads of s on the side 😏
Not a good add for people at slimming world really if it is as no way will she do slimming world and basically again dangerously giving false things out there

Mar 2, 2024
Mar 2, 2024
Interesting! Weird that she’d show it if it’s an upcoming collab. Usually they have to keep it tight under wraps until the approved “ad” goes live. Speaking of diets, she looks like she’s lost a bit of weight recently (compared to when she was in Istanboow visiting argy bargy).

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Interesting! Weird that she’d show it if it’s an upcoming collab. Usually they have to keep it tight under wraps until the approved “ad” goes live. Speaking of diets, she looks like she’s lost a bit of weight recently (compared to when she was in Istanboow visiting argy bargy).
It may not be a colab… it may be she has actually bought the meal plan and is begging again!!! It may not even be Slimming world 🤣🤣 but it looks suspiciously like their new meal plan and the recipe she showed had it as “free” which is a big if a give away!

If it is SW she wil get roasted on TT as there is so much negativity out there about it!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I did thank you ❤️ family time is precious…

My grandchildren are 3,3 and 3 months … the 2 oldest have more motor skills and manners than iPad kid… speak/have a clearer vocabulary… eat a variety of foods and do not have their heads in screens constantly… nor do they have to fight for attention from the adults in the family as the world centres around them (to a degree) when they turn up at my house the phone goes down and isn’t picked up until they are gone… the TV goes off and we play! Their imaginations are awesome! 🤩 xx
They sound like lovely kids and use sound like a really nice family ❤️❤️

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They obviously don’t spend any time with each other… What even was that EWM awkward and stilted conversation with Sedat 😳 They basically sit in separate rooms every evening watching separate things and don’t interact much. Not much of a “date night” 💀

Also Ela didn’t feature in tonight’s videos, usually she’d be eating with them and commenting in the background. She’s gone to Mine’s apparently

Last edited: