Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry you jel I didn’t invite you to join me on my broom 🧹 to do it that nimbus broom is fing fast as well next time I will pick you to join in but fetch the popcorn for this fat old northern scum hag 🤣🤣🤣
Broomstick Sidecar GIF by MANGOTEETH
It’s a date. Don’t forget me. 🤣🤣🤣

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Wocco got some new boooows for his birfday.

Sat 23rd November guyzzzz 4.30-5pm Stevenage Visitors Centre for a meet and greet 😂 do me can't wait to see that 😂 I hope she's sat there on a plastic chair behind a table in an empty grey room looking at the door. Miss Munsters Galentines event part 2!
Can you imagine? Most people don’t know who she is outside tiktok. Famous she is not. I wouldn’t bother replying to this obsessed wierdo that thinks Begda is perfect & cannot grasp that she’s not liked.They are on here to cause trouble amongst everyone. Sad individual.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is very simple. These tiktok twats whether it be sevda or others are trashing themselves by posting the absolute bullshit they post day in day out. They are the ones posting their own information for everyone to see. The difference between us and you is we comment on and call out people who put themselves in the public eye for attention, money and some ridiculous celebrity status. You on the other hand dox people who are simply gossiping on a forum who have not put themselves in the public eye.
We are going to continue to comment on these figures, there is absolutely nothing you can do about it and we aren't going to stop until the day these twats have their day.
This forum is going nowhere, we are going nowhere. You can throw your toys out of the pram all you like but you will be gone from here soon enough.
❤️❤️👀

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I have been out all day with the Grandchildren in Norfolk so have been quiet… unlike some I have enjoyed the time with them, taking “personal” photos and not shoving a camera in their and up their arses to exploit them for monetary gain…

However, I digress… I don’t give a flying do that my picture is on here… I have nothing to hide and have never made out I am a size 10 supermodel Shakira lookalike… I am pissed that my full name was published as my SM is private and I choose who I share my information with! Bug hey ho… its out there now and I am not losing sleep over it…the last thing I will say on the subject though “come for me if you think you are strong/tough/rich enough 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
I have been out all day with the Grandchildren in Norfolk so have been quiet… unlike some I have enjoyed the time with them, taking “personal” photos and not shoving a camera I. Their faces and up their arses to exploit them for monetary gain…

However, I digress… I don’t give a flying guck that my picture is on here… I have nothing to hide and have never made out I am a size 10 supermodel Shakira lookalike… I am pissed that my full name was published as my SM is private and I choose who I share my information with! Bug hey ho… its out there now and I am not losing sleep over it…the last thing I will say on the subject though “come for me if you think you are strong/tough/rich enough 🤬
Well said. We would all say this to sevdas face. She chose to be on social media. We chose to come here and have our say cus we can’t elsewhere. Just cus we don’t show our faces doesn’t mean we are hiding. I’d have no issue saying to her or anyone I know what I think about simple sev and the other dickheads I share my thoughts on. I don’t care. This person has made out like we are the ones in the wrong. And we aren’t. We are allowed to have our opinions. Just cus people don’t like it doesn’t mean we are twolls. I hope you enjoyed your lovely day with your grandchildren

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
I have been out all day with the Grandchildren in Norfolk so have been quiet… unlike some I have enjoyed the time with them, taking “personal” photos and not shoving a camera in their and up their arses to exploit them for monetary gain…

However, I digress… I don’t give a flying do that my picture is on here… I have nothing to hide and have never made out I am a size 10 supermodel Shakira lookalike… I am pissed that my full name was published as my SM is private and I choose who I share my information with! Bug hey ho… its out there now and I am not losing sleep over it…the last thing I will say on the subject though “come for me if you think you are strong/tough/rich enough 🤬
You’re right to not care!
If this person was in the group and read what was said, they’d know that Sevda has already blocked me on instagram which means she already knows my full name 💀 so don’t know what they think they did

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Well said. We would all say this to sevdas face. She chose to be on social media. We chose to come here and have our say cus we can’t elsewhere. Just cus we don’t show our faces doesn’t mean we are hiding. I’d have no issue saying to her or anyone I know what I think about simple sev and the other dickheads I share my thoughts on. I don’t care. This person has made out like we are the ones in the wrong. And we aren’t. We are allowed to have our opinions. Just cus people don’t like it doesn’t mean we are twolls. I hope you enjoyed your lovely day with your grandchildren
I did thank you ❤️ family time is precious…

My grandchildren are 3,3 and 3 months … the 2 oldest have more motor skills and manners than iPad kid… speak/have a clearer vocabulary… eat a variety of foods and do not have their heads in screens constantly… nor do they have to fight for attention from the adults in the family as the world centres around them (to a degree) when they turn up at my house the phone goes down and isn’t picked up until they are gone… the TV goes off and we play! Their imaginations are awesome! 🤩 xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

I have the same feeling as you, I have never said I am super thin I have said about my surgery never covered it up, have said said what w fart does is dangerous to people with disorders etc but I don’t care
Same my full name but hey hoo it is out like you but I also states who I am lol 😂 so they can attack me as much as they like
Attacking bald men 😂😂😂😂 very discriminating to men 😂😂😂 I am not losing sleep either, my kids grandkids are protected from the weirdos in like hers
❤️❤️❤️

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
You’re right to not care!
If this person was in the group and read what was said, they’d know that Sevda has already blocked me on instagram which means she already knows my full name 💀 so don’t know what they think they did
yes I am blocked by her on Instagram she knows my full name and my face so what this has done has shown whoever this s head is what not such a sweet person or her family are

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I did thank you ❤️ family time is precious…

My grandchildren are 3,3 and 3 months … the 2 oldest have more motor skills and manners than iPad kid… speak/have a clearer vocabulary… eat a variety of foods and do not have their heads in screens constantly… nor do they have to fight for attention from the adults in the family as the world centres around them (to a degree) when they turn up at my house the phone goes down and isn’t picked up until they are gone… the TV goes off and we play! Their imaginations are awesome! 🤩 xx
Those days are so precious family time is just the best and proudest ❤️❤️

Mar 2, 2024

Me neither! I don’t give a flying do if she knows my name address or Face! I don’t give a do if Begda puts my name on her TikTok and does a clap back video. I just don’t fing care! If she ever puts my face on TikTok I will personally knock on her door and rip her fing head off!!