Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
A crisis meeting Catalatas care home incoming. Her whole family will be awake at 2am!
Video Game GIF

Boop

Mar 24, 2024
United States
I was wondering what happened to mama tot, I thought everyone loved her. What did she do? Her Husband recorded her while she wasn’t watching and she was being mean right?
Oh no! She made a video about Hurricane relief -very performative, fake crying, etc., then was spouting lies about illegal immigrants getting money, but the poor Hurricane victims were only getting $750 from FEMA (They get that as an initial amount to cover IMMEDIATE expenses) She said that Biden/Harris were refusing to help (Lie. The truth is that Republicans refused to increase FEMA funding in Congress, who hold the purse strings) All her lies are the MAGA misinformation they play on Fox News. When she got called out - Cancelled really - the non-apology video came. She's been deleting all negative comments (sound familiar? ) then shut off comments and took down video. Then she returned the video, but it's been edited. Finally people are seeing her for the fraud she's been.

There's been SO MUCH more, but this time it seems to be sticking. I'm here for it lol