Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Stop it!!!!!! I was eating a bit of ‘botato’ and inhaled it into my lung laughing from even just the start ‘hewow to my overseas bits on the side’ - dying 😂 👏 👏
I had a mouthful of water
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Hmm I’m not sure I buy the claims about what she’s earning. If you were earning as much as that, would you really be living in an ex council house in the arse end of Stevenage? Doesn’t quite add up.
Darling SHES SO STINGY WITH MONEY!! She wouldn’t spend it on a new house! She wouldn’t want a bigger mortgage. She’s saving all the money. I don’t think she was getting 30k but close to 10k a month I believe. From brands/tiktok etc

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Master chef? Is this person ok? Maybe if they have an air fryer edition…

IMG_5539.jpeg

This Tattle comment is spot on… Acts like her cooking is amazing but always criticises everyone else’s or other people’s recipes. At least she didn’t publicly entertain the idea of Masterchef although in her head probably thinks she’s amazing 😂

IMG_7042.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Her lack of understand around high cholesterol is truly astounding! She has made quite a few comments since the HELF check about trying to eat brown bread because they advised her levels were slightly elevated. Wtf is the point of switching to brown bread when you’re having it on the same plate as clotted cream, butter and eggs😂😂
It’s like of ALL the sty high cholesterol foods she shoves her face with every day, she randomly decided white bread was the bad guy.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Darling SHES SO STINGY WITH MONEY!! She wouldn’t spend it on a new house! She wouldn’t want a bigger mortgage. She’s saving all the money. I don’t think she was getting 30k but close to 10k a month I believe. From brands/tiktok etc
I mean… she literally said in that video Kuki “accidentally” posted, where she was shouting at Sedat about money, that her earnings had dropped from 6k to 2K a month. Assuming she’s accounting for tax deductions, that’s a pretty poor take home pay.

I think she’s probably had some decent paying one off brand deals (5k ish for Tesco etc) here and there but her work has significantly dried up. That’s why she’s flogging ugly wellies and mosquito traps on TikTok shop 😂

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
This Tattle comment is spot on… Acts like her cooking is amazing but always criticises everyone else’s or other people’s recipes. At least she didn’t publicly entertain the idea of Masterchef although in her head probably thinks she’s amazing 😂

IMG_7042.jpeg
Gawlic gwanuwels, papwika, wed oneyon gwanuwels, hallypeeneeohs, oweeganow, sawt, balack pappa, egg tawwpin, wunny hunny, yagorh, kewcumba, biscowf spwead, cwumput fin, chickun fighs, chickum dwumsticks, eyevore diwp, omelit, toorkesh wice, medatewaneyan salid, fwied ewug on towist.

Downlowid mi kukbuk giys in my biyo.

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
She really is tighter than a crab's arse, bringing those nearly gone off, reduced sticker sambos home for a tweat said it all.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Gawlic gwanuwels, papwika, wed oneyon gwanuwels, hallypeeneeohs, oweeganow, sawt, balack pappa, egg tawwpin, wunny hunny, yagorh, kewcumba, biscowf spwead, cwumput fin, chickun fighs, chickum dwumsticks, eyevore diwp, omelit, toorkesh wice, medatewaneyan salid, fwied ewug on towist.

Downlowid mi kukbuk giys in my biyo.
I have her leaflet downloaded and I look at it sometimes to have a laugh 😂

The onion salad and garlic sauce are especially amusing with their 4 ingredients and basically needing to be mixed together

IMG_7044.jpeg