Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
No taste buds bc of all the smoking
Is she a smoker? I never knew that!
I have her leaflet downloaded and I look at it sometimes to have a laugh šŸ˜‚

The onion salad and garlic sauce are especially amusing with their 4 ingredients and basically needing to be mixed together

IMG_7044.jpeg
Ahhh FFS, that's mortifying.

Somethingelse

Oct 2, 2024
Ireland
I meanā€¦ she literally said in that video Kuki ā€œaccidentallyā€ posted, where she was shouting at Sedat about money, that her earnings had dropped from 6k to 2K a month. Assuming sheā€™s accounting for tax deductions, thatā€™s a pretty poor take home pay.

I think sheā€™s probably had some decent paying one off brand deals (5k ish for Tesco etc) here and there but her work has significantly dried up. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s flogging ugly wellies and mosquito traps on TikTok shop šŸ˜‚
I'd say it's inconsistent. She could probably pull in 6k when she was on retainer with weetabix then when they dropped her the income probably dropped massively. She gets giddy sometimes about the amount of Ads she has to film when she has her 'busy' periods so if say some months she makes feck all and other months she could be getting 10k etc. If I remember correctly and I could be wrong the kuki weetabix expose was at the beginning of the year which would traditionally be quiet for brand deals anyway.
She will get busier coming up to xmas I reckon (god help us all šŸ™„) The tiktok shop se will be out in full force come Jan šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Mar 2, 2024
Chav never saw money before!
Iā€™ve never even met her and I could tell within a week of watching her, exactly the kind of person she is. Besides the fact nobody can be that sweet 24/7!
Sedat has already cheated on her and he will again. I will put money on it. The only reason he stays with her is for the money!

Mar 2, 2024
The tax records are always incorrect. They never show a companies real accounts. They know how to play around with the income.

She was getting close to 10k a month
s will hit the Fan because nothing lasts forever. She better get what she can while the going is good.
When the money stops you wonā€™t see sedat for Dust. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Stop it!!!!!! I was eating a bit of ā€˜botatoā€™ and inhaled it into my lung laughing from even just the start ā€˜hewow to my overseas bits on the sideā€™ - dying šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘ šŸ‘
Iā€™ll have to watch in the morning as everyoneā€™s asleep and Iā€™d definitely wake them. I just love Seagull Sevda. Cracks me up everyday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Her lack of understand around high cholesterol is truly astounding! She has made quite a few comments since the HELF check about trying to eat brown bread because they advised her levels were slightly elevated. Wtf is the point of switching to brown bread when youā€™re having it on the same plate as clotted cream, butter and eggsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ absolute do wit!

Mar 2, 2024
Darling SHES SO STINGY WITH MONEY!! She wouldnā€™t spend it on a new house! She wouldnā€™t want a bigger mortgage. Sheā€™s saving all the money. I donā€™t think she was getting 30k but close to 10k a month I believe. From brands/tiktok etc
Tighter than a ducks arse she is. 10k and Buys her child a lunch box for school. No wonder her family are up her arse. They all want the money. Even Lisa her neighbour keeps her close for the freebies she can get her hands on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Gawlic gwanuwels, papwika, wed oneyon gwanuwels, hallypeeneeohs, oweeganow, sawt, balack pappa, egg tawwpin, wunny hunny, yagorh, kewcumba, biscowf spwead, cwumput fin, chickun fighs, chickum dwumsticks, eyevore diwp, omelit, toorkesh wice, medatewaneyan salid, fwied ewug on towist.

Downlowid mi kukbuk giys in my biyo.
Brilliant