Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
I can't believe she gave her a half empty Fwoot Shoot that she didn't finish yesterday. Give it to her to finish off after school and give her a fresh one for today's lunch . Absolute tight witch !! Watch her go and get her nails done now after we've commented they've been on for ages and look manky 🤣🤣
Love the profile pic! Hahaha What’s with her and that tongue 💀

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Talking of damage control and not sure if it's already been posted on here but came across the big fat hippopotamus's weirdo mate's post from a few weeks ago 'That family are amazing and if you say anything I'll block and delete you because they're just the best Mines the best person that was ever born' blah blah fing blah. do off.
Sundownseven username or something. All fs together. Probably on the payroll as well.

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024

Not in time once 😂🫠

Right this just made me sad. Look at Ela in the background, she must’ve been so small then. I do feel so sorry for her. Begda and hippo must’ve spent agers rehearsing this too. And also, why is she even in the background? I hate to say it but the way she’s sitting with her hands in her mouth…I shudder. Safeguarding my arse.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Right this just made me sad. Look at Ela in the background, she must’ve been so small then. I do feel so sorry for her. Begda and hippo must’ve spent agers rehearsing this too. And also, why is she even in the background? I hate to say it but the way she’s sitting with her hands in her mouth…I shudder. Safeguarding my arse.
She looks nervous