Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who thinks this date tonight is gifted. She's never been on a date with sedat just them 2 in all the years she's been on tiktok
It’s all in her twisted plan, show they are happier the happier, and her views go up with him or Ela in the videos, but I would say yeah it’s a freebie it could be e Coli grill have put them a table in there lock up garage 😂😂😂😂

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
What do all reckon she’ll be wearing tonight? I’ll go first…… her vampire lipstick, Nike winged black eyeliner, poker straight hair, shein ‘witherspoon plate’ dress and her plastic see through Barbie heels. She will gives us the sultry look in her kitchen because that’s the only room she’s ever in, I’m surprised she doesn’t have a put up bed in there and then will tell Sedation to tell everyone what he’s wearing, he’ll probably have shein clothes on too and clarkes trainers. I forgot to add that she’ll be having the strongest filter on and eye fing the camera. They’ll probably be going to ‘the old town’ and some Turkish restaurant that will be gifted.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
What do all reckon she’ll be wearing tonight? I’ll go first…… her vampire lipstick, Nike winged black eyeliner, poker straight hair, shein ‘witherspoon plate’ dress and her plastic see through Barbie heels. She will gives us the sultry look in her kitchen because that’s the only room she’s ever in, I’m surprised she doesn’t have a put up bed in there and then will tell Sedation to tell everyone what he’s wearing, he’ll probably have shein clothes on too and clarkes trainers. I forgot to add that she’ll be having the strongest filter on and eye fing the camera. They’ll probably be going to ‘the old town’ and some Turkish restaurant that will be gifted.
💯💯💯💯💯🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No need for her eating that sushi and mmmmmmmng the way she does. Her fingers are just unnecessarily annoying. Her and sedat going out for a meal.. poor fella being subjected to listening to her swallow and talk to her phone. Ugly annoying t
Well it isn’t a date in their own with her on her phone 😂😂, more for content has she hasn’t any 😂😂😂 sedat the wet lettuce will have his script and must do as told for the view
Bet she is so jealous bat s bonkers is going on a bat s bonkers romantic break with her Tom Tom 😂😂😂😂 coincidentally they having a fake date night lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂😂😂😂fine dining 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 3, 2024
Spot on!!! She will have her street walker filter on for sure and Sedation will have on the only pair of jeans he owns that sag in the ass. 👍

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Well it isn’t a date in their own with her on her phone 😂😂, more for content has she hasn’t any 😂😂😂 sedat the wet lettuce will have his script and must do as told for the view
Bet she is so jealous bat s bonkers is going on a bat s bonkers romantic break with her Tom Tom 😂😂😂😂 coincidentally they having a fake date night lol 😂
And the ring light 😁

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Hi guuuuuyyyyzzzx - not been about much as I have been ‘pwopa’ busy. And honestly guys, I’m actually NOT exhausted and done 3x more than her. Can’t for the ‘date night’ - just her and sedat, and her followers! It’s just for content, and because she’s trying to portray that they are a loving couple. Bullshit! Who takes their lodger out for an evening meal 😂. The nails, omg they’re making me gag and I said this two weeks ago, absolutely rank. The sushi ewm, wtf is wrong with her throat. She gulps so hard it sounds painful, must be shoving so much in. It’s getting crokier by the day! Painful to listen to. Come on Sev, you could probs get an advert going for a throat sweet brand! What a cock end