Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Hairy daddy and doormat talking s about tyre pressures while eating 2 quid pizza, do off. Hippo last night did a vid of that she was sitting on the sofa and couldn’t be bothered to get up!!! Is that the sequel to the lighb fitting and tv saga? Oh and apparently something big is coming up and they don’t say what!!!! do off boring bastards

Mar 4, 2024
It seems like quite a few members have left CC/stopped commenting. The thread is not as busy as it was. Anyone else thinking the same ?
i’m still here too but not been commenting as much because i simply get bored to death watching begdas tiktoks now. like it’s the same content everyday- i will watch the first few seconds of a video and want to blow my brains out

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’d rather wipe me arse with a cactus than watch her bum hole mouth and her stupid pronunciation 😂😂
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s not good for the blood pressure. I’m not clicking into the b for a bit. Can somehow imagine exactly the boring video anyway 🥱
Same I will only look if it’s 😂😂😂 but otherwise just comment rolling and joining in 😂😂😂 and tbh my life is great with my bald husband been the old fat scummy hag from the north 😂😂😂😂💞