Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
So guys those disgusting nails she got done around the 9th sept the day they went to Tunisia so in that time I have had mine done twice dirty fing tramp 😂😂😂😂
She's a busy woman don't you know 🤣🤣🤣I swear every time she pops up I look to see if she's had them done yet. I am itching to leave her a comment but I know I will get blocked for just enquiring at what point will she be getting them done 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I don't understand why she seasons the hell out of the potatoes and tells us everything she put in them only to douse them in garlic mayo and chiracha. Even dipped the broccoli in it. 🤢
I don’t understand why she doesn’t show the actual process of cooking the Hello Fresh meals. The whole point is to show how easy and quick it is to whip up a good meal. 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t understand why she doesn’t show the actual process of cooking the Hello Fresh meals. The whole point is to show how easy and quick it is to whip up a good meal. 🙄
I never watch those videos so I could be wrong but if she doesn’t show the process at all, I have to believe it’s because she’s not the one actually cooking it. She probably gets doormat to do it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
And the ring light 😁
Happy Fun GIF by ABC Network

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hi guuuuuyyyyzzzx - not been about much as I have been ‘pwopa’ busy. And honestly guys, I’m actually NOT exhausted and done 3x more than her. Can’t for the ‘date night’ - just her and sedat, and her followers! It’s just for content, and because she’s trying to portray that they are a loving couple. Bullshit! Who takes their lodger out for an evening meal 😂. The nails, omg they’re making me gag and I said this two weeks ago, absolutely rank. The sushi ewm, wtf is wrong with her throat. She gulps so hard it sounds painful, must be shoving so much in. It’s getting crokier by the day! Painful to listen to. Come on Sev, you could probs get an advert going for a throat sweet brand! What a cock end
How you doing ❤️❤️

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry guys I'm on a roll with this clown. He was eating the salad like a normal person would but then reverted back to his caveman ways. Funny though, he stopped filming then had a huge forkfull, which he made a total mess trying to eat it. 🤢😋. Doormat seems like such a delightful woman... NOT
He’s fing Backwards!