Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
The concern about showing her daughter in her uniform is so fake. She’s trying to do damage control, too late for that we all know that you haven’t safeguarded that child for years.

Btw, get your nails done they are disgusting at this point 🤢🤮
It’s like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted! That how fick she is!

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
How you doing ❤️❤️
I’m good thank you, how are you? Went to visit my son up at uni, just a quick visit as I was up there, had to get back for my youngest son at school. Told him I only popped in to use his toilet 😂 nah, we had big hugs and I didn’t cry this time as he’s doing so well. He’s cooking pwopa meals, with healthy ingredients, I taught both my boys how to cook. Ela will still be having her mum open packets for her at his age!!! She’s really holding her back. She could prepare her own pat lunch, but then ‘our girl’ would have no content! Xx

Mar 2, 2024
Ugh, why did I login, but gotta leave some home truths whilst there. No particular order.
Say hi to Mr Cheetah while he lasts 😂 🐆
* The state of the fing snarky sister trying to be all cutesy 😂 Slobs the lot of them
Love it. The woman who commented Sev looks just like her mum I wanted to comment underneath yes she’s an Ugly t like her mum.

Mar 2, 2024
Talking of damage control and not sure if it's already been posted on here but came across the big fat hippopotamus's weirdo mate's post from a few weeks ago 'That family are amazing and if you say anything I'll block and delete you because they're just the best Mines the best person that was ever born' blah blah fing blah. do off.
Sundownseven username or something. All fs together. Probably on the payroll as well.
If you have to keep on praising someone then they’re not that Good are they? Bunch of do wits!