Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I was thinking the same #gifted. Even if she’s paying we all know it’s a fake marriage
I just know it must have pained her something rotten to have had him as her plus one. Usually she take hippo with her. But alas, she’s been weading here and taking notes in her silly notepad. Like you guys say, it’s damage control

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Hi guuuuuyyyyzzzx - not been about much as I have been ‘pwopa’ busy. And honestly guys, I’m actually NOT exhausted and done 3x more than her. Can’t for the ‘date night’ - just her and sedat, and her followers! It’s just for content, and because she’s trying to portray that they are a loving couple. Bullshit! Who takes their lodger out for an evening meal 😂. The nails, omg they’re making me gag and I said this two weeks ago, absolutely rank. The sushi ewm, wtf is wrong with her throat. She gulps so hard it sounds painful, must be shoving so much in. It’s getting crokier by the day! Painful to listen to. Come on Sev, you could probs get an advert going for a throat sweet brand! What a cock end
It’s the way she chews for me too. You can tell it’s unnatural for her to eat with her mouf closed. Table manners or manners in general don’t come easy to this lot