Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
No Pat lunch TT this morning... perhaps she has reduced the amount she is taking so much it wasn't worth fwilming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Most likely that Ela stayed overnight with her grandparents as I’m sure that I read somewhere that Mine was staying there too as the water in her flat was cloudy. Yes, you read that correctly, what a feeble excuse is that!! She was, allegedly, babysitting Ela.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just because we are old Hags (Apparently) we aren’t allowed an opinion? We aren’t allowed to call someone out for pimping their 8 year old Daughter out to perverted twats! Know This Flapper we can and will call you out when we see the crap you post!
My fellow old HAG I stand with you I will call out the crap and anyone who comes in here and stand with the flapper chops
I will have everyone’s back as that is what this old HAG does 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
My husband shaves his head because it started thinning because of his medication. He’s the most handsome man alive to me. Nothing wrong with Bald.
I out that was discriminating against all bald men, how do they no this person is bald because they have an illness
so is my hubby and we don’t bring him out when we need attention either
Us hags was attacked from every angle but it didn’t work ❤️😘

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Morning you lovely lot, 12hr shift for me today, will try and catch up on lunch break. And I will still cook for us tonight and tidy up and me and the hubby will both take doggo out for a walk, you know normal stuff that all of us have to do and not moan it's been a day of 'so tired, I've not stopped today' it's called normal life Beg and we all just get on with it. May all my fellow cc gang have a fabulous day. Keep on twolling 👍

Oh and Beg, did I mention, I really don't like you.
Have a good day ❤️
And I love your sign off comment 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
I fort we were heading for another teary "I'm such a doughnut I didn't toast both sides of the crumpet you're such an idiot Sevda really" moment the face on it when she didn't like her sweet tweat this morning. t.
She’s being a drama queen like Teresa saying she won’t eat the food in front of her. She probably ate the whole doughnut off camera

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have noticed she isn't using 'Staannnnnin' so much anymore... its changed to 'Bootiful' everything is just lately is fing 'bootiful'

Are we reading the Dictionary Beg??? Up to B re we??? :ROFLMAO:

And for the record all you sad Beg fans reading this... I may be 55 and a old hag in your eyes (along with the rest of us sad old hags :ROFLMAO:)... But I have morals, don't pimp my kids/grandkids out, don't beg for freebies, don't eat out of date sarnies, don't moo over supermarket sushi :sick:, don't have a loveless marriage, don't have a Dad who engaged in an extra marital curriculum and don't put myself on SM as a zzzzzzzzzzzz list celeb :)
Well said thank you 💞💞💞

Mar 2, 2024
Most likely that Ela stayed overnight with her grandparents as I’m sure that I read somewhere that Mine was staying there too as the water in her flat was cloudy. Yes, you read that correctly, what a feeble excuse is that!! She was, allegedly, babysitting Ela.
So because her water was (apparently) cloudy she stayed at her parents! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just when I didn’t think this family can’t get any dumber they surpass themselves

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
I have noticed she isn't using 'Staannnnnin' so much anymore... its changed to 'Bootiful' everything is just lately is fing 'bootiful'

Are we reading the Dictionary Beg??? Up to B re we??? :ROFLMAO:

And for the record all you sad Beg fans reading this... I may be 55 and a old hag in your eyes (along with the rest of us sad old hags :ROFLMAO:)... But I have morals, don't pimp my kids/grandkids out, don't beg for freebies, don't eat out of date sarnies, don't moo over supermarket sushi :sick:, don't have a loveless marriage, don't have a Dad who engaged in an extra marital curriculum and don't put myself on SM as a zzzzzzzzzzzz list celeb :)
It’s her copying her psychotic sister in law Kuki

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just watched flapper chops breakfast 😂😂😂😂 nothing to say but 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Watched bat s bonkers Kuki really moaning again she must watch the videos back the intro 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and leaving the price tags on your case 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂