Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
I forgot to mention this the other day. She was blabbing in her stories about how she tries to buy what’s on offa and so she didn’t buy Yorkshire tea. Then she had it at her mom’s and realized how much nicer it is. Goes on to say there are things you just can’t compromise on and that her coffee is one of those things.

b, sit down and shut up!! You’re drinking fing instant coffee ffs!!! And I remember back in the day when she didn’t have a pot to piss in, she wasn’t buying Nescafe Gold or whatever it is she gets now. How is someone so uncultured and uneducated SO uppity at the same time? Eat the edamame whole again, b.
do even I buy Yorkshire tea down under.

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
I fort we were heading for another teary "I'm such a doughnut I didn't toast both sides of the crumpet you're such an idiot Sevda really" moment the face on it when she didn't like her sweet tweat this morning. t.
Sometimes I watch that video to laugh and I cackle every time, she was really crying over a damn crumpet 🤣🤣 acting like she had just lost her whole family and like it was this big disaster

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda “dancing” has to be in the top cringiest things she does. And that’s saying a lot. Notice how she was doing her signature closed fist move and when Mine changed to throwing up two fingers, copycat Sev immediately followed suit.

We are coming up to the holiday season soon - lots of embarrassing TikToks to come for sure 😂
Came you remember they all went out in London flapper chops, hippo and sumo Theresa and some young girls came to table flapper chops got all excited as she thought they was excited to see her when in fact it was Theresa 😂😂😂 and wanted their photo took with her so flapper chops started dancing and out the phone on her 😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
nike GIF by Will Bryant