Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
Omg hairy daddy has posted his EWM and he's eating left over wagamamas that sevda gave him.
Arenu joking. Omg. I've seen it all now
Of all the tight, cheap, scabby, mean, penny pinching, miserly, stingy things she does on a daily basis...this takes the biscuit. Mortified for her. You can bet there is some in the fweezer too.

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Omg hairy daddy has posted his EWM and he's eating left over wagamamas that sevda gave him.
Arenu joking. Omg. I've seen it all now
Just watched it, that’s just vile!!!! Seen it all now, Ffs how embarrassing 🙈. Him bobbing his head from side to side. His WIFE made some salad (grates on me that he calls her that all the time, sounds like his possession) ha ha ha ha guys. What gormless t. I bet Sevda expected so much thanks for it. Kind of feels like giving scraps to a dog. Eugh this has given me the ick.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
Just watched it, that’s just vile!!!! Seen it all now, Ffs how embarrassing 🙈. Him bobbing his head from side to side. His WIFE made some salad (grates on me that he calls her that all the time, sounds like his possession) ha ha ha ha guys. What gormless t. I bet Sevda expected so much thanks for it. Kind of feels like giving scraps to a dog. Eugh this has given me the ick.
That salad is out of a bag I'm sure lol it's the one with bits of Grated carrot

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Of all the tight, cheap, scabby, mean, penny pinching, miserly, stingy things she does on a daily basis...this takes the biscuit. Mortified for her. You can bet there is some in the fweezer too.
Oh definitely and she’s gonna dig it up around May next year.
I still can’t get over when she brought up some chicken from the freezer that she had spared from Christmas (it had been there for at least 2-3 months)🤢 I know food in the freezer can last a long time but I still wouldn’t, especially not with chicken

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Absolutely un-fing-believable. Leftovers from a gifted meal handed to her Dad. I've seen it all now. fing embarrassing. If you watched her video last night and thought it looked nice how about this for a fing revolutionary idea you big titted t. Grab your dopey doormat of a wife and your wallet and go eat there. Imagine sitting there getting a free meal and then asking to take it home. They literally know no bounds the fing tramps.

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
I find it confusing that someone would want to have an affair with turtle titspervert. The only thing I can think of is that he must be well endowed? Maybe it’s a turtle thing?
I’ve been away a few days, trying to catch up and I’ve read several posts about this elicit affair 🤮 Is this confirmed ?? can’t see anyone being interested in this man let alone 2 women!!! 🤮🤮

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024

Jesus Christ 🙈😂😅🤣 and the witch telling him to put the phone down! 🫠

Let’s pretend to our followers that we are a big happy sweet amazing family & have a busy social life. Twolls must be so jealous of us and our lives. I have the most amazing ex council home in a rough area, top notch decor & a dress sense like Victoria Beckham but I get told I look like Shakira so I purchased a mermaid waver & now everyone thinks I’m so pwettyyy🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited: