Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is awful… Sevda should be keeping an eye on how they interact and telling Ela off for playing roughly. He is not a toy, he is a living being. I’ve seen other clips of Ela behaving roughly around Rocco. It’s also risky for Ela as he might bite her if she behaves like that.
And if he did I would bet they would get rid of him, which would be a good thing tbh to be given to someone who knows about that breed and give him the right training and attention.

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
This is awful… Sevda should be keeping an eye on how they interact and telling Ela off for playing roughly. He is not a toy, he is a living being. I’ve seen other clips of Ela behaving roughly around Rocco. It’s also risky for Ela as he might bite her if she behaves like that.
She hasn’t been taught, cos Sevda is a clueless parent, and dog owner - she shouldn’t have a dog, or a kid for that matter!

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Disgusting cheating bastard why not just throw it the floor and eat like a wild animal as that all they are disgusting inbreed w loving fs
That has made me feel sick the way he shovelled that in and didn’t chew sick 🤢 pigs have better manners
I posted before, it felt like giving scraps to a dog (I wouldn’t, we feed our dog better) so, more like pigswill- pigs will eat owt, and are more fing intelligent than this set of imbecile family x

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
Yet again, shaming another kid for how they eat, then pulls that weird fing face. Something about not having vegetables. do off sevda, it’s none of your business. I’d be fuming if I was their parent, I wouldn’t let my kid eat at her house. I still can’t get over when she took Ewa’s tea over to her on a teatime play date. If I was the parent I’d deck her, send Ela home, and never to come again - which wouldn’t be fair on iPad kid - can you imagine?? Eat what you are given when you are a guest at someone’s house. Beyond rudeness, thick b

Apr 15, 2024
England
it’s actually so insulting to give your leftovers to someone like that. I can’t believe she did that and even worse is he accepted it!
The thing is he didn’t even like it, so sedat probably didn’t like it either and beg loves everything so no different there. You can tell she hated the HF meal tonight as well