Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I swear half of her followers are American!!!! The fing b doesn’t even say a word of support to those affected. So many with kids and animals are unable to leave. This could be a disaster! But she’s too fing busy eating doughnuts and complaining about it!! See Americans!!! You see!! This is the type of idiot you lot support!!!

She will be online tmrw and will mention it. Followed by how she doesn’t watch the news or anyone else on TikTok!! (When it’s all over TikTok)

b just sits there looking at herself in the camera all day.

fing idiot!! I hate her more and more as days go by.
She’s never given 2 shiny ss what’s going on in the world, she actually admitted that she never watches the news and has only commented on anything because she was called out,she’s so self absorbed and living in a bubble that is Sevdas World, she needs a good kick up her ever increasing fat arse!

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
This is for anyone wanting to help those suffering from the Hurricanes Helene and Milton
I have donated, I just felt I needed, I did for the earthquake in Turkey.
But here is the link if anyone wants it well the one I used an US lawyer gave me it last night

Thanks Chicky xx

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Ela has a classic case of only child syndrome, and she takes it out on the dog. It’s just sick. Sevda needs to grow a pair of balls and discipline her kid for once, that poor dog looked so stressed. Anyone remember when Sevda had to tell Ela in a video to be nice to him? Ela is 8 not 3. Even 3 year olds know better.
Also I know everyone’s like “most of her fans are American” and some definitely are (hence the “omg you’re eating dinner I’m eating breakfast!!!” comments as if they’ve never heard of time zones) but a lot are so British to me, as they use the “xx” at the end of sentences. But one thing is for sure: they’re all morons.
Sorry Aurora but I disagree with the ‘only child syndrome you’ve mentioned, my daughter and husband are both only children but they’ve been brought with dogs all their lives and would never treat a dog like that
Her problem lies with her parents who have no clue about keeping a dog and therefore haven’t told the brat how to treat and respect a dog
My grandkids are 6 and 10 and grown up with our furb and would not dream of doing that to her

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Sorry Aurora but I disagree with the ‘only child syndrome you’ve mentioned, my daughter and husband are both only children but they’ve been brought with dogs all their lives and would never treat a dog like that
Her problem lies with her parents who have no clue about keeping a dog and therefore haven’t told the brat how to treat and respect a dog
My grandkids are 6 and 10 and grown up with our furb and would not dream of doing that to her
yes, i'm an only child and nothing like Ela. I grew up with soooo many animals (at one point in my childhood, my grandma who I stayed with had 6 cats, a dog, and 5 birds!!) and was always taught to love and respect them as members of the family. Now I have two little cats of my own and you can tell they are well adjusted and happy

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
I think you misunderstood my post. I’m not saying every only child is like that. My best friends are only children. But only child syndrome is a thing that exists, and Ela has it. There is a correct way to raise only children, but the way Sevda raises Ela isn’t it. Also the syndrome wasn’t directly related to treating dogs like s lol, that’s just an Ela thing.
So again, to anyone reading what I said, I wasn’t saying every person without siblings acts like Ela or has the syndrome!!

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
People literally don’t give a s about her anyway. Only pipe up when someone exposes her. Then they act stupid like what did Sevda do?? Move bitches you supposed to know everything about the b you follow and love so dearly….

Sorry, sorry, I’m swearing again!!
No for real. All of a sudden, here they come.
It’s so blatantly obvious that a lot of them haven’t watched her since 2021-2022 because they’re like “oh she never posts Ela” like…yes she does? I- what?

Mar 2, 2024
A lot of her followers seem bored with her and her content. They only come out of the woodwork when there’s drama. Believe it or not, she used to post Ela a LOT more a few years back. Over time, she has been shamed more and more into scaling it back (though obviously still not enough!).

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England

Watch this and tell me if you think it fits in on Sevda! I think it does. I know this video wasn’t made for Sevda, probably more so mama tot, but still!
1. Emotionally manipulative content: Sevda always portrays herself as a victim or for people to sympathize with her, either through serious issues or simply for being so stwessed.
2. Their content encourages parasocial relationships: don’t think I need to explain this one
3. Present themselves as having a familial relationship with their followers.
4. Playing a character that creates content: she plays this sweet, perfect mum who is sooo patient with her perfect daughter.
5. They engage in performative high value good deeds: buying her mum a car, her sister an apartment and trips and bragging about it
7. Their following views them as infallible (incapable of being wrong): well we all know the answer to this lol
9. They’re monetizing their platform.
10. They only speak about national or world issues if it benefits them: such as speaking about the earthquakes in turkey but not the hurricane in Florida, only speaking about Palestine to get people off her back.

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
I think you misunderstood my post. I’m not saying every only child is like that. My best friends are only children. But only child syndrome is a thing that exists, and Ela has it. There is a correct way to raise only children, but the way Sevda raises Ela isn’t it. Also the syndrome wasn’t directly related to treating dogs like s lol, that’s just an Ela thing.
So again, to anyone reading what I said, I wasn’t saying every person without siblings acts like Ela or has the syndrome!!
I didn’t misunderstand your post at all
In fact, I found it quite annoyed that you’ve come up with a syndrome that’s doesn’t even exist, maybe you should think before typing and upsetting people!

Only child syndrome is a theory that suggests that only children have certain characteristics, such as being spoiled, selfish, or lonely. However, there is little scientific evidence to support the existence of this syndrome, and many experts believe it is a myth.

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
I didn’t misunderstand your post at all
In fact, I found it quite annoyed that you’ve come up with a syndrome that’s doesn’t even exist, maybe you should think before typing and upsetting people!

Only child syndrome is a theory that suggests that only children have certain characteristics, such as being spoiled, selfish, or lonely. However, there is little scientific evidence to support the existence of this syndrome, and many experts believe it is a myth.
Good lord not everything is an attack on you or people you know.
I didn’t mean it was a medical term, I’m saying that because Sevda is spoiling Ela and raising her to be entitled, she’s got a case of only child syndrome (reinforcing the stereotype).
I’m not gonna entertain this any further, you have a good day and if you get this upset over small things, I can’t help you. At this point it feels like you’re just looking for a fight that isn’t happening.