Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She's never looked after that poor little thing properly. Didn't walk him for months , then overwalked him. As much as I dislike Hippo - she trained him properly with basic " sit , stay, wait " commands which should be done from 8 weeks onwards... when Beggy was away - the dog was probably 5 months old .
All this bollocks about " Wocco wings his bewlls when he wants to go out " acting like she was a top dog trainer. I've never felt the need to get bells to tell me when me when my dog wants to go out for a crap. He got used to being put outside through the patio doors to go outside . The knob now let's himself out ffs 🤣
I can't believe she blocked for me suggesting that if she's going to keep changing foods for him, she needs to introduce tiny bits of the new stuff in with his old to let his tummy get used to it ..absolute fbag
God it was annoying when she kept saying “he’s winging his bews” 🙄

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
Let’s pretend to our followers that we are a big happy sweet amazing family & have a busy social life. Twolls must be so jealous of us and our lives. I have the most amazing ex council home in a rough area, top notch decor & a dress sense like Victoria Beckham but I get told I look like Shakira so I purchased a mermaid waver & now everyone thinks I’m so pwettyyy🤦🏻‍♀️
Most punchable family on earth - more than the Trumps 😂
That snarky huge fat fing wonky sister 😂😂 🥊 All of them! TOM TOM too - pack of wankers

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Ela has a classic case of only child syndrome, and she takes it out on the dog. It’s just sick. Sevda needs to grow a pair of balls and discipline her kid for once, that poor dog looked so stressed. Anyone remember when Sevda had to tell Ela in a video to be nice to him? Ela is 8 not 3. Even 3 year olds know better.
Also I know everyone’s like “most of her fans are American” and some definitely are (hence the “omg you’re eating dinner I’m eating breakfast!!!” comments as if they’ve never heard of time zones) but a lot are so British to me, as they use the “xx” at the end of sentences. But one thing is for sure: they’re all morons.

Mar 2, 2024
I forgot to mention this the other day. She was blabbing in her stories about how she tries to buy what’s on offa and so she didn’t buy Yorkshire tea. Then she had it at her mom’s and realized how much nicer it is. Goes on to say there are things you just can’t compromise on and that her coffee is one of those things.

b, sit down and shut up!! You’re drinking fing instant coffee ffs!!! And I remember back in the day when she didn’t have a pot to piss in, she wasn’t buying Nescafe Gold or whatever it is she gets now. How is someone so uncultured and uneducated SO uppity at the same time? Eat the edamame whole again, b.
Nescafé Gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It’s s like her! Again Classless but thinks she’s all that. Chicken drumsticks and Dauphinoise Potatoes! All washed down with Nescafé Gold. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Better_Ad4016

Mar 2, 2024
Ela has a classic case of only child syndrome, and she takes it out on the dog. It’s just sick. Sevda needs to grow a pair of balls and discipline her kid for once, that poor dog looked so stressed. Anyone remember when Sevda had to tell Ela in a video to be nice to him? Ela is 8 not 3. Even 3 year olds know better.
Also I know everyone’s like “most of her fans are American” and some definitely are (hence the “omg you’re eating dinner I’m eating breakfast!!!” comments as if they’ve never heard of time zones) but a lot are so British to me, as they use the “xx” at the end of sentences. But one thing is for sure: they’re all morons.
There's also a lot of bots in there I reckon as well ... so many supposed followers, all leaving the same single emoji or 3 hearts in a row. Loads of them.. they've got to be bots surely ?

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
People literally don’t give a s about her anyway. Only pipe up when someone exposes her. Then they act stupid like what did Sevda do?? Move bitches you supposed to know everything about the b you follow and love so dearly….

Sorry, sorry, I’m swearing again!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
People literally don’t give a s about her anyway. Only pipe up when someone exposes her. Then they act stupid like what did Sevda do?? Move bitches you supposed to know everything about the b you follow and love so dearly….

Sorry, sorry, I’m swearing again!!
Why be sorry for swearing lol 😂
We need a swear jar and what me make donate 😂😂😂 in half I day it would of made a far few quid 💷 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
And I saw the dog being pushed down like that!!! What did you guys expect, think she gives two fs about the dog! Wocco wocco my baybe.. fing slap your ugly face and your daughter!!! Spoilt brat!!! Looks like the men in the family…
Flappy chops w doesn’t care about her child so she won’t care about the dog all that thing cares about is herself x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is for anyone wanting to help those suffering from the Hurricanes Helene and Milton
I have donated, I just felt I needed, I did for the earthquake in Turkey.
But here is the link if anyone wants it well the one I used an US lawyer gave me it last night