Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
Her explaining how she makes instant coffee 🥴 Gee thanks Sev 🙄😂

Also who complains that their child doesn’t want to eat junk food? Can tell she used to be morbidly obese with her obsession of eating cakes/desserts for breakfast

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
I remember her saying that her ‘daddy’ taught her to add the milk first in her coffee lol it was like she was so in awe of his advice 😂

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
Her commenters ( which strangely aren’t many for someone with 1.8m following) are completely deranged.

There are so many examples but i will use just one: Why is an adult woman commenting to another adult woman to, i quote, “adopt me”.

However, i swear Sevda’s ones are the worst i have ever seen, she definitely attracts the worst type cause god knows anyone with a minuscule of a brain cell will stay far far away from what her and her family produce of the so called “content”.

I am of the “young gen” but my god how social media drains me, how ridiculous has this world become..
One of her commenters asked her if they are affected by the hurricane .... so ..... that shows how smart they are (they are not).

Better_Ad4016

Mar 2, 2024
And stupid Sevda is too busy with her ‘here we go.’ Shut up ffs and discipline your child for once!!
I've seen that kid wind the dog up before... right in his face- grabbing his paws to make him dance... Sevda is just as bad-encouraging it and screeching at him to wake up so she can film him for tiktok and IG . Clearly she doesn't understand the phrase " let sleeping dogs lie " nasty t

sparklecat2

Sep 30, 2024
north yorkshire
I've seen that kid wind the dog up before... right in his face- grabbing his paws to make him dance... Sevda is just as bad-encouraging it and screeching at him to wake up so she can film him for tiktok and IG . Clearly she doesn't understand the phrase " let sleeping dogs lie " nasty t
That dog always looks utterly depressed. He’s just a prop for content

Kettlekitten

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
The consensus on TL, which I agree with, Hairy tits turned up who Rocco loves and was excited to see and iPad kid is jealous of the attention he gets so she’s trying to hold him back, fing lil brat! 😡

Better_Ad4016

Mar 2, 2024
No doubt I'll be blocked as well . That kid is a liability.. both of mine have grown up around dogs - the first an adult dog ( he was around before them) and then a puppy 2 years after we lost our first one and they were both old enough at that time ( one aged 10 and the other 5 ) to be taught respect - do not wind the dog up! If he's asleep- leave him be !!

Better_Ad4016

Mar 2, 2024
No doubt I'll be blocked as well . That kid is a liability.. both of mine have grown up around dogs - the first an adult dog ( he was around before them) and then a puppy 2 years after we lost our first one and they were both old enough at that time ( one aged 10 and the other 5 ) to be taught respect - do not wind the dog up! If he's asleep- leave him be !!
Screenshot_20241009_224526_TikTok.jpg

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I swear half of her followers are American!!!! The fing b doesn’t even say a word of support to those affected. So many with kids and animals are unable to leave. This could be a disaster! But she’s too fing busy eating doughnuts and complaining about it!! See Americans!!! You see!! This is the type of idiot you lot support!!!

She will be online tmrw and will mention it. Followed by how she doesn’t watch the news or anyone else on TikTok!! (When it’s all over TikTok)

b just sits there looking at herself in the camera all day.

fing idiot!! I hate her more and more as days go by.

Better_Ad4016

Mar 2, 2024
she got that dog for the sole reason to complete her “happy family” card. I am sorry but loving a dog is not just screeching “lovely boy” behind a phone is not it.
She's never looked after that poor little thing properly. Didn't walk him for months , then overwalked him. As much as I dislike Hippo - she trained him properly with basic " sit , stay, wait " commands which should be done from 8 weeks onwards... when Beggy was away - the dog was probably 5 months old .
All this bollocks about " Wocco wings his bewlls when he wants to go out " acting like she was a top dog trainer. I've never felt the need to get bells to tell me when me when my dog wants to go out for a crap. He got used to being put outside through the patio doors to go outside . The knob now let's himself out ffs 🤣
I can't believe she blocked for me suggesting that if she's going to keep changing foods for him, she needs to introduce tiny bits of the new stuff in with his old to let his tummy get used to it ..absolute fbag

Mar 14, 2024
West Yorkshire
Sort your daughter out you pillock of a woman, that poor little dog, stupid girl could have broken his back.......what would you have done if Rocco turned and bit her out of pain,just think about that, put your phone down for once in your life and pay attention to how your daughter behaves, you are an absolute t you really are 😡
She seems to be causing 1 s storm after another with not one ounce of fuketh given! When I think she can't leave me dumbfounded anymore ...she goes and proves me chuffin wrong!!