Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
How poorly timed, she can't use a sniffle as an excuse for Ela to miss school this week! Of course, she may pretend it's lingered into next week just to get out of the school run come Monday morning.
Oh there's still time! 😂 Let's not forget Ela can be perfectly fine eating all sorts then all of a sudden the next school day "she hasn't been vewy wewe" and not go in!

Mar 2, 2024
She had to make sure everyone knew that SHE got the ice creams. Couldn’t just leave it at “we got some ice cream”. Considering you invited yourself over to the woman’s house and she’s been feeding your giant ass for two days, getting some ice cream is the least you can do, you absolute twunt!! Zero need to mention it.

Mar 2, 2024
Why doesn’t she buy some baking utensils, no whisk, no wooden spoon and no spatula. What’s that thermomix meant to do because she never seems to use it? And that stupid smirk she does thinking she’s funny 😠

Attachments

• IMG_5611.jpeg
    IMG_5611.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 36
Mar 2, 2024
It’s painful watching her “bake”. Massive bowl full of wet ingredients and she’s using a small fork to “whisk” it all. It’s hard to trust her recipes when she says a tablespoon of something then shows herself adding a HEAPING tablespoon of it. So more like 1.5T then? Maybe doesn’t matter so much when you cook but bakers know measurements matter!!

Mar 2, 2024
Why doesn’t she buy some baking utensils, no whisk, no wooden spoon and no spatula. What’s that thermomix meant to do because she never seems to use it? And that stupid smirk she does thinking she’s funny 😠
But she HAS a whisk, used it later in the video so WHY use a fork for the first whisking parts?! She makes no sense. Does she think this is relatable? It's just irritating and watching/hearing her "whisk" with a fork gives me the ick, I feel the same when she's mixing her scrambled eggs. She does it in a way that puts my teeth on edge lol

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
But she HAS a whisk, used it later in the video so WHY use a fork for the first whisking parts?! She makes no sense. Does she think this is relatable? It's just irritating and watching/hearing her "whisk" with a fork gives me the ick, I feel the same when she's mixing her scrambled eggs. She does it in a way that puts my teeth on edge lol
Me too ! And the look of concentration on her face makes me howl 🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I haven’t finished watching her eat with me but had to run here to say ARGHHHHHH THIS WOMAN IRRITATES THE s OUT OF ME, WHY DOES SHE EAT LIKE A PIG????? She is actually worse than an animal.
And so fing annoying too!

Has she cooked anything in the last few days or just sponged off her mates and family cooking????