Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
She is so pissed off that she is not being tweeted like a star... totally expected a big show for Hairy Daddy's birthday and I am laughing so hard inside that they done absolutely zilch... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I noticed that kid sitting there with the ipad set up at breakfast - WTF... just interact with the child... and last night why sit int he hotel lobby with a 7 year old, why were they not at the mini disco or entertainment with her 🤷‍♀️ Oh and all the food cut into bite size pieces so the feral one can just fork it into her mouth... can't believe at 7 years old she can't use a knife and fork 🙈

As I said before this whole holiday Ewa seemed very subdued as does Braggy Aggy... her eyes looked like piss holes int he snow this morning as they clearly get tanked up in their room at night... :mad:
she’s been replying to comments through the night. She’s so flaming obsessed. When she says she never stops, always busy- this is why!! Poor ET head not enjoying her holidays because noone knows who she is. Get in your fin spaceship & f… off back to planet Z

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I do too ! Especially with a 14 and an 8 year old and a full grown 46 year old man.
.I always rush around and make the beds, clean all their crap up ( discarded clothes, trainers, cups etc) as I don't want the maids to think we're complete lazy tramps ! We went all inclusive last April but were in apartments with self catering facilities.. I even bought a travel bottle of washing up liquid to wash up glasses, tea cups etc. Put all empty water bottles in the bin, pick wet towels up etc ! Just because you're on holiday- doesn't mean you have to go completely feral 🤣
I do the same it is just what you do at home, but I gather they don’t and just tramps, I can’t leave the room or apartment unless I have tidyed up, the cleaners get paid pennys anyway, and I always leave them toiletries and any food drinks we haven’t used and give them some money, they not there to wash up and pick up after you, I even put the towels out to dry after showers, I even take rubbish down as well call me daft but it’s the way I am not a lazy begging tramp

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
I do the same it is just what you do at home, but I gather they don’t and just tramps, I can’t leave the room or apartment unless I have tidyed up, the cleaners get paid pennys anyway, and I always leave them toiletries and any food drinks we haven’t used and give them some money, they not there to wash up and pick up after you, I even put the towels out to dry after showers, I even take rubbish down as well call me daft but it’s the way I am not a lazy begging tramp
Ditto, they let the bottles pile up! Wtf just take them out.i wouldn’t dream of leaving towels etc all over floor for someone else to pick them up.5* or not! Embarrassing. Common sense! She said she dosent like to complain but tells the whole of tiktok! She wants to reimbursed because she’s so tight! Can I ask what was stolen? I cannot watch her videos for more than 5 seconds. Can’t stand listening to her or her or her cringeworthy family . Her face, especially her mouth ages 50yrs when she talks 🤢.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ditto, they let the bottles pile up! Wtf just take them out.i wouldn’t dream of leaving towels etc all over floor for someone else to pick them up.5* or not! Embarrassing. Common sense! She said she dosent like to complain but tells the whole of tiktok! She wants to reimbursed because she’s so tight! Can I ask what was stolen? I cannot watch her videos for more than 5 seconds. Can’t stand listening to her or her or her cringeworthy family . Her face, especially her mouth ages 50yrs when she talks 🤢.
Well her lady ship said armbands but you never know when she is lying just for attention been caught out that many times
I mean I wouldn’t say a thing I would go get another pair they cheap enough and also at Ella’s age she shouldn’t need armbands but then again she has the most lazy family that girl could of been swimming in aided years ago

She is just a filthy lazy tramp says it all when mummy has to do her house work for her

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The dads up early to reserve the sun loungers.
What happened to the beg going on and on about how she wakes up at 5/6am every day.
Why can’t she do it the lazy b.
After all, it is your dad’s 60th birthday, surely you wouldn’t make him do your dirty work for you……surely not!
Correct me if I am wrong but didn’t her lady ship say the holiday is for mother and father for them to relax, they will need a holiday when they return from this lol seems to be her lady ships holiday, Ella seems to be dumped on the grandparents or auntie
But then again her ladyship will need mummy to do the washing and cleaning when she gets back home lol 😂

I don’t believe she wakes at that time when home she has to sleep of the alcohol she consumed the night before lol 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
well she has been very quiet today! Holiday blues I reckon... cos she wants to go home not the other way :ROFLMAO:

Saw on IG she posted 4 bags of supermarket shopping... I reckon the tight cow is running out of money for lunch, snacks and drinks... the free celebrity upgrade to AI backfired on her didn't it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she has to pay for the s that she shoves down her and Ewa's neck! so off to supermarket to stock up on junk food...

I want to chuck heavy items at my PC screen or throw my phone across the floor when she goes on (almost daily) about a sweet treat...especially at breakfast!! WTF a sweet treat is just that, A TREAT, occasionally NOT fricking daily!! just had my grandson stay over and breakfast was Weetabix and blueberries... lunch was a sandwich with some cubes of cucumber, grapes and apple... his 'sweet treat' snack was raisins... he is just 3 and guess what... i didn't cut his crusts off!!!!

Screenshot 2024-06-23 140622.png

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
well she has been very quiet today! Holiday blues I reckon... cos she wants to go home not the other way :ROFLMAO:

Saw on IG she posted 4 bags of supermarket shopping... I reckon the tight cow is running out of money for lunch, snacks and drinks... the free celebrity upgrade to AI backfired on her didn't it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and she has to pay for the s that she shoves down her and Ewa's neck! so off to supermarket to stock up on junk food...

I want to chuck heavy items at my PC screen or throw my phone across the floor when she goes on (almost daily) about a sweet treat...especially at breakfast!! WTF a sweet treat is just that, A TREAT, occasionally NOT fricking daily!! just had my grandson stay over and breakfast was Weetabix and blueberries... lunch was a sandwich with some cubes of cucumber, grapes and apple... his 'sweet treat' snack was raisins... he is just 3 and guess what... i didn't cut his crusts off!!!!

Well she isn’t the celebrity she thinks she is lol 😂
She wouldn’t no what good food is from se food she isn’t Gordon Ramsey lol 😂 , she is the chicken wings and freezer queen lol 😂
Wait for the review slags everyone off
Will have to look at the trip advisors website for other peoples reviews

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

She’s definitely using the supermarket to buy lunch items as she’s stinging on paying at the hotel… Guess she thought they would upgrade her for free due to TikTok and they didn’t 🤣 So supermarket snacks, meats and cheeses it is for the beg 😂 It’s so funny how badly this holiday is going for her

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s definitely using the supermarket to buy lunch items as she’s stinging on paying at the hotel… Guess she thought they would upgrade her for free due to TikTok and they didn’t 🤣 So supermarket snacks, meats and cheeses it is for the beg 😂 It’s so funny how badly this holiday is going for her
But the best part is Sedat will be having a ball healthy food family, beach swimming with mates and no phone shoved in his face or told when and what to speak l, bet that is killing her lol 😂 😂😂😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
But the best part is Sedat will be having a ball healthy food family, beach swimming with mates and no phone shoved in his face or told when and what to speak l, bet that is killing her lol 😂 😂😂😂
And she can’t control him like she usually does… Bet she keeps trying to call him to check up on him 👀

Just a quick question as haven’t been around but is she still doing that meet and greet in July she was banging on about 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
I’m wondering this too… Haven’t heard much about it for months 🤣