Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Her SIL posted more about the weekend than Sevda did. Now that I think about it, it was the same the last time they visited. Sevda not posting much while the SIL did. Maybe they’re trying to drum up more followers for Kuki. In return, Kuki publicly sings Saint Sevda’s praises in each video. Win win (take note, this is how you use this expression, Sev).

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sasha is autistic, those with first hand knowledge of the condition will understand why Sasha is the way she is, Sevda obviously hasn‘t got a clue, much as she was ignorant about Endo. There’s a genuine medical reason why Sasha finds food difficult unlike the picky Ela who’s never advanced past four years old due to her mother’s babying and lack of education after losing so much school time due to her selfish holiday trips abroad. Sasha is perfect, learning to live with her disability whereas Ela is probably playing on the fact that she’s mollycoddled and loving it because she’s actually bone idle. 😘
Thank you
My GD is Autistic not like Sasha, she is non verbal, gobal delay development, chromosome’s missing and many other things also she doesn’t sleep and she is 6 this year, she has to feel all the food well she has to touch everything, they are not picky with food like PRINCESS I PAD it is part of the disability I would also say she doesn’t go to school but she is far more advanced the Princess I Pad even thou she has all the above, and she isn’t pussy footed about after either basically as best as we all can do we treat her like a “normal” (hate that word) child

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She is one ugly, selfish, annoying and all round irritating fing t

let it go GIF
😂