Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Glitch on the filter on her tree trunk legs IMG_4739.png
Why the hell would you be filming this? Emptying the dishwasher. Rather rip my eyeballs out with embarrassment. She never has anything to say that’s engaging or Interesting. Never talks about what’s going on in the world good or bad, just about her feeding Wocco, putting wash on, going to lidls. Ffs that’s why she’s obsessed with TikTok , nothing else going on in that moonhead!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The dads ordered Kolay grill and even before he said (at the end) I knew Mine was over, she only turns up there when they’ve ordered a takeaway or her mums cooked her some food
Of course… The hippo always loves an opportunity to stuff her face 😂 Fat morbidly obese cow… Size of it whenever I see her videos 🥴

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Is she ffr?!?!?! You guys weren’t kidding about that prison yard scene being totally staged. Kuki’s caption as well 🤮 They treat her with kid gloves - like someone who’s constantly on the brink of a mental breakdown so they have to keep stroking her ego and tell her she’s doing great. It’s bizarre and not at all the way normal people treat other normal people.

The fat face on it too. Couldn’t be more pleased with itself.

IMG_4880.jpeg IMG_4881.jpeg
Nah I can’t get over how fat her face is and the fanny eyes 😂

IMG_5116.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I'm useless at uploading clips on here 🙈 but has anyone seen kukis eat with me tonight?
Sev is butting in again, being bossy and making digs at sedat, saying earthquake at him sitting down at the table, and he sounded pretty pissed off at it for once!

Not gonna lie all the subtle bitchy-ness when these 2 families cross is really entertaining. The glares tom gives kuki about sev, sevs subtle digs at Lara, kuki liking posts about sev being bossy🤣 🍿
Did she really say earthquake?? Not watched the vid but my God she is really passive aggressive and giving Sedat a hard time for no reason 🥴

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Just noticed this on her page! How can she say ewa isn’t picky?

No crusts, no seasoning, can’t eat the same as her friend, has get her mum to bring her dinner when she is at her friends house!?

She is an awful person! In her mind her and ela are perfect and it’s everyone else fault!!
Ela is massively picky… Couldn’t have simple herbs and lemon dressing on her chicken and she avoids using olive oil on her foods 🥴 That is the definition of picky like wtf 😂 Most kids could handle SOMETHING on chicken or olive oil, wtf is she on about

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
He won’t have to give his Turkish citizenship up he can apply for dual citizenship. I don’t think he’s taken it because he will never pass it because he’s no interest in becoming a British citizen. He doesn’t study for it. He can’t barely speak English plus she knows if he gets that he will probably leave. He has choices with that and she doesn’t want him to have any choices.
He doesn’t speak much English so if he had to do the exam that would be difficult… Also it costs £2-3K now so it’s also very expensive

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Ffs. It’s just bowling. Not like you hurt your knee or anything 😂
Is this her way of trying to say she’s on her period?
Always not feeling well when having to participate in something but happy to stand in the kitchen to get praise from your family.
IMG_1391.png
To me it seems like both of the younger girls are developmentally delayed. As a mum of a 12 year old there’s no way mine would be seen dead in soft play nowadays. He grew out of that about 4 years ago now.
Also they bowled with the gutters up and using the ramp. They are seriously babied and mollycoddled. I don’t think Kuki is a bad person, but my god, I don’t know how they manage in the real world.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
To me it seems like both of the younger girls are developmentally delayed. As a mum of a 12 year old there’s no way mine would be seen dead in soft play nowadays. He grew out of that about 4 years ago now.
Also they bowled with the gutters up and using the ramp. They are seriously babied and mollycoddled. I don’t think Kuki is a bad person, but my god, I don’t know how they manage in the real world.
Sasha is autistic, allowances have to be made In her case. She actually copes very well.

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Sasha is autistic, allowances have to be made In her case. She actually copes very well.
I’m a mum to two neurodivergent children and I definitely think nurture plays a part here. They still have to learn strategies to live life…babying them doesn’t help in my opinion. I think they’re very dysfunctional as a family.