Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Has she ever said she doesn’t use filters?
I don’t get why the people use them, surly people from where they live see them daily!
By what she is doing is false advertising herself
Again it is what she is doing for people who do have eating disorders making out you can eat everything and the kitchen sink and not gain weight she is fing dangerous

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I’m a mum to two neurodivergent children and I definitely think nurture plays a part here. They still have to learn strategies to live life…babying them doesn’t help in my opinion. I think they’re very dysfunctional as a family.
I've had to get this one in , as the b is trying to backtrack saying " don't come for me when I'm making this for Sasha "
.when the t has previously called her a picky eater numerous times... she's an utter t.. her kid is picky as do and she panders to her needs all the time.. she's been reading here hasn't she! Screenshot_20240901_213715_TikTok.jpg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I've had to get this one in , as the b is trying to backtrack saying " don't come for me when I'm making this for Sasha "
.when the t has previously called her a picky eater numerous times... she's an utter t.. her kid is picky as do and she panders to her needs all the time.. she's been reading here hasn't she! Screenshot_20240901_213715_TikTok.jpg
Think your comment has gone bye bye looks like she is patrolling again lol 😂

Abstar

May 31, 2024
Barking
Why does Ela have a separate breakfast? I thought she was always asking for this type of breakfast

Also why slather the honey all over the cheese?

Sevda: just because YOU want it that way doesn't mean everyone else does. Why not serve the cheese and have the honey on the side so people can choose if they want it and how much??
Oh but Ela isn't fussy 🙄