Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

May 22, 2024
Australia
Kukoo and Begda will work their husbands into the ground because they don’t want to work. Before too long, Tom Tom will be unable to be a gardener and Sedation a bin man, if they don’t die of stress and a heart attack first. I suppose Kukoo is waiting on an inheritance from Tom Tom’s dad but Begda I can’t imagine won’t have very much.

Last edited:

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Violins out for Kukoo because she got a fine 🎻🎻🎻🎻 maybe if you got a fing job Kukoo you’d be actually able to pay it.
I reckon there’s been some additional drama regarding the first day of college. No wonder the kids can’t function at school etc if this is just a reaction to Kuki getting a ULEZ fine. Being around this neurotic woman would make anyone anxious. Talk about needing to gain some perspective!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Ewwww Kuki is suffocating!! I thought I hated beggars, but kuki!!! The fake laugh, the fake everything!! She’s tooo much!!! I can’t watch more than 2 seconds of her videos!! She is SOOOO FAKE!! You can tell she’s soo controlling too and I think she’s got anger issues. She’s not very nice at all. I don’t understand what kinda parenting this two idiots have. Leave the kids alone!! Beggars is the same with ewa. She won’t like this, she won’t like that, she’s too anxious to do this. No they fing not!!!! Ewa plays with her friends perfectly fine!!!! Goes to school perfectly fine! These idiots make their kids like this. And I have never ever seen a child go to school, especially on their first day with p.e kit.

My gosh failed parenting the lot of them!

Mar 2, 2024
I've got a chest freezer in my shed here in the UK 😀( random present from the in - laws ) . Full of crap though that gets forgotten about.. last time I gave it a proper sort out which was earlier this year - I found a packet of sausages right at the bottom dated January 2020🤢🙈
I’m sure the ones from 2020 our fine being “our girl” is currently making her way through 1998 and she is fine (well in her mind she is fine)

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I can't believe that Begda is now only giving IPad kid one slice of bread and still cutting the crusts off claiming that she wants time to enjoy other things in her lunch. What an absolute moron. Step up and be a parent and don't pander to her all the bloody time. Maybe only send her with a sandwich and fruit and veg so she stops pigging out on all the bad stuff. Awful parenting.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ewwww Kuki is suffocating!! I thought I hated beggars, but kuki!!! The fake laugh, the fake everything!! She’s tooo much!!! I can’t watch more than 2 seconds of her videos!! She is SOOOO FAKE!! You can tell she’s soo controlling too and I think she’s got anger issues. She’s not very nice at all. I don’t understand what kinda parenting this two idiots have. Leave the kids alone!! Beggars is the same with ewa. She won’t like this, she won’t like that, she’s too anxious to do this. No they fing not!!!! Ewa plays with her friends perfectly fine!!!! Goes to school perfectly fine! These idiots make their kids like this. And I have never ever seen a child go to school, especially on their first day with p.e kit.

My gosh failed parenting the lot of them!
I am 101 % certain these 2 make their kids like this, again this is a form of child abuse
They are both sick in the head

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can't believe that Begda is now only giving IPad kid one slice of bread and still cutting the crusts off claiming that she wants time to enjoy other things in her lunch. What an absolute moron. Step up and be a parent and don't pander to her all the bloody time. Maybe only send her with a sandwich and fruit and veg so she stops pigging out on all the bad stuff. Awful parenting.
What the abusing w is doing is playing up to what we all put thinking she is clever but what she is doing is an epic fail she has no clue in life choices at all

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Can someone please explain to me why she has blocked me for commenting this:
“Nooooo the skin and the crusts have the most nutrients 😭

I didn’t say ANYTHING nasty, offensive or horrible. I said it in a nice subtle way but nope, block and delete.

Goes back to my long ass thing I wrote here yesterday about her being so attached to her phone to delete any comment she isn’t pleased with.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
1 slice of bread cos she has too much to eat 🤷‍♀️ then put less in you fick b... or should that be 'put less' in clit slit speak!!!

Also (as I know you are reading this you freak of nature) don't insult us by trying to make out that fruit stars are not sweets!!!... they ARE jelly type sweets under the disguise of healthy for fick fs like you!! if you could actually read you literate b you would see there is 12.8g of sugar in a 20g bag...there is arounf 3.5g of sugar in 1 custard cream so that's another 7g... 1.4g in the fruit shoot... and 0.5g in the crisps...total FREE sugar in her lunch box is a whooping 21.7g...the recommended intake for a child between 7-10 years old is NO MORE THAN 19g of 'FREE' Sugars (so any sugar in process foods/crap etc amounting to about 5 sugar cubes a day)...then there is the breakfast, frosted shreddies, goodness how much was in that bowl but you can clearly see it was more than the recoomened 40g which has 8.9g of sugar in 🤬

So along with all the other crap you allow her to shove in her snaggle toothed gob you are slowly killing her!!! ...you should be reported to social services!!!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire

I didn’t say ANYTHING nasty, offensive or horrible. I said it in a nice subtle way but nope, block and delete.

Goes back to my long ass thing I wrote here yesterday about her being so attached to her phone to delete any comment she isn’t pleased with.
Is she cutting off her own nose to spite her face by Incessantly blocking innocent followers? I thought that views and comments created income for her but I could be wrong.

Mar 2, 2024

She blocked me once because falascious (or whatever it didn’t) put up a video that people were saying she was copying Shakira.. I wrote on falascious video that Sevda did her garden not long after her so maybe whoever was suggesting that looked at the videos in the wrong order.. nothing mean, nothing rude and not even in her page and almost instant block!

Mar 2, 2024

She’s really pissed off with the Trolls.🤣🤣 We are definitely getting to her if she can delete such throwaway comments

Mar 2, 2024
1 slice of bread cos she has too much to eat 🤷‍♀️ then put less in you fick b... or should that be 'put less' in clit slit speak!!!

Also (as I know you are reading this you freak of nature) don't insult us by trying to make out that fruit stars are not sweets!!!... they ARE jelly type sweets under the disguise of healthy for fick fs like you!! if you could actually read you literate b you would see there is 12.8g of sugar in a 20g bag...there is arounf 3.5g of sugar in 1 custard cream so that's another 7g... 1.4g in the fruit shoot... and 0.5g in the crisps...total FREE sugar in her lunch box is a whooping 21.7g...the recommended intake for a child between 7-10 years old is NO MORE THAN 19g of 'FREE' Sugars (so any sugar in process foods/crap etc amounting to about 5 sugar cubes a day)...then there is the breakfast, frosted shreddies, goodness how much was in that bowl but you can clearly see it was more than the recoomened 40g which has 8.9g of sugar in🤬

So along with all the other crap you allow her to shove in her snaggle toothed gob you are slowly killing her!!! ...you should be reported to social services!!!
Absolutely love this. She hasn’t got a fing Clue!