Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Her followers really are mentally unhinged.. some of the comments... ffs 🤣🤣 Screenshot_20240905_105244_TikTok.jpg
Mad Nuts GIF by hamlet

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
I reckon there’s been some additional drama regarding the first day of college. No wonder the kids can’t function at school etc if this is just a reaction to Kuki getting a ULEZ fine. Being around this neurotic woman would make anyone anxious. Talk about needing to gain some perspective!
Brilliant! Yes both her daughters are like their mother weird as hell

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Lara doesn’t want me to talk about, so I’m going to talk about it.

Basically!
I called it. Knew there would be a college drama. My ASD son has done all of his college application and enrolment with minimal support. That college are going to have their hands full with this lot. Be interesting to see how long before the next drama occurs.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Lara doesn’t want me to talk about, so I’m going to talk about it.

Basically!
Can you believe this?! Absolutely fing tapped seriously it's like she didn't hear what she or what darling Lala said and getting the sympathy from strangers on Tiktok is the priority ahead of her own kid's privacy. It's actually unbelievable!

So all it actually was was an admin error on the college's part it was always going to be sorted! These fing idiots can't cope with anything. So stfu Sev getting involved the big I am. "Be Kind" goes out the window when you want to be a t yourself. IMG_20240905_142240.jpg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I called it. Knew there would be a college drama. My ASD son has done all of his college application and enrolment with minimal support. That college are going to have their hands full with this lot. Be interesting to see how long before the next drama occurs.
Is it me or is she making an absolute mountain out of a molehill ? Sounds like a system admin error which led to Lara not showing as being registered on the course.. which was easily resolved !! And calling her and Tom Tom." Mummy Bear and Daddy Bear " makes me want to heave . Poor Lara ! She's asked her mum not to talk about it ffs

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
IMG_8080.jpeg
IMG_8081.jpeg
IMG_8083.jpeg
IMG_8084.jpeg

eating everything with her hands. fing botato skins with the hand. i half expected her to pick up the salad with her hands too. disgusting animal 🤣 pizza looked rank too
WHY does she always shove her bitten food close up to the camera?? WE DO
NOT NEED TO SEE YOUR SALIVA BITTEN FOOD!!! You are so gross!!!! Weirdo!!!

We already know what the foods you choose to eat look like!! We’re not dumb! We are not having trouble working out what boring foods you have chosen look like?! You weirdo!! 🤣🤣

The world also knows already what mozzarella cheese looks like! We KNOW it stretches!!! You don’t need to show us!!! Are you crazy?!! Is it STILL such a novelty to you!! Still a new thing for you?!!!! Sevda, you really are behind on differing ….we’ve all been eating these foods for years!!!! They are not ‘new’ to us!!

Apr 15, 2024
England
I thought something terrible had happened the way she started her video about the college admin error. These things happen and it’s not the end of the world. She’ll start to wear more evil eye now what with this and the ULEZ charge. With the charge, she obviously didn’t check the route beforehand cos if she did then she’d know to pay the ULEZ which is £12.50 per day instead of a £90 fine so she’s only got herself to blame but same as beg it’s always someone else’s fault, she never takes accountability, she just needs to admit she simply forgot to check the route for any charges

Mar 2, 2024
Lara is going to start to really resent her mother and possibly not talk to her or tell her anything if every time something happens kuki runs to tell TikTok.

I for sure know I would stop talking to her if that was my mother. I know parents like to over share sometimes but that’s to people they know, not the internet!
All for Views. The Beg has taught her well.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Lara is going to start to really resent her mother and possibly not talk to her or tell her anything if every time something happens kuki runs to tell TikTok.

I for sure know I would stop talking to her if that was my mother. I know parents like to over share sometimes but that’s to people they know, not the internet!
Especially when Lara specifically told her no to share to TT but she doesn’t respect her decision and does it anyway, it’s really sad. I can see Beg doing the same with Ela when she grows up, sharing everything but with Ela I don’t think she’ll be smart or brave enough to ask her mum to not share anything of her life

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Wtf - Lara doesn’t want her to talk about it - yet she does anyway. that's terrible - she only needed to say she was a bit upset about something, to explain she was upset last night (or not post at all?? 🤦‍♀️ there’s a thought) ! These are unknown people, weirdos on tik tok. I only share things about my sons maybe on Facebook if something cute, proud of or whatever, and I ask permission. Because I know personally every one on my Facebook friends, no randomers.
In other news, ‘our girl’ has been fiwminggg today guyzzzzz after school run. Can’t wait for that - as for people saying might be pregnant, nah, how what when why where?? She hates sedation, cannot see them make that happen, lol x