Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
A person with 1.8 million genuine followers likely wouldn't have the time or inclination to constantly monitor, block, or delete negative comments. Typically, such comments are either hidden or overshadowed by the vast number of supportive responses from their real audience.

However, in Sevda's case, it seems that her 1.8 million followers may not be authentic and we all know this, as troll comments are quite visible among the mere 30 other responses from actual followers. This forces her to sit there and delete comments constantly.

Her engagement on TikTok does not align with what you would expect from someone with such a large following. Her lack of substantial content creation suggests she has ample time to manage comments, which raises concerns about her priorities.

Shes not cultivated a strong TikTok community, as her content quality is subpar. If she doesn't reassess her business strategy, the limited engagement she currently receives—only about 30 comments per video—could signal the premature end of her TikTok career.
This is exactly spot on! She only has around 50 comments yet 1.8m followers? Numbers don’t match

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She missed an option...

1. Black?
2. White?
3. Don't matter I still look a t ?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And the winner is (and will always beeeee)....Number 3! 😂😂

The fing state of it. Waiting for the post later of her shovelling everything and anything she can find free down her greedy gob. Because we all know that regardless of what this "event" is it'll only be about food for her. Greedy fat f.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That shtew she made looks like when my child has been playing outside and experiments in his mud kitchen by added bits of grass, dirt and other s from the garden with water. Actually… I think his looks better
She didn’t even eat it and yet expects her fans to make that slop 🤣 You didn’t even want it yourself and went for a pizza ya moron

Tilly_tot

Jul 6, 2024
UK
Begs most watched viral video has 4.5 mil and Falasious most viral video has 7.5 mil.
Beg has 1.8 mill followers (majority are bought) Falasious has only 368k and she gets more views and engagement. That speaks Volumes to me.
Yeah but Falasious is also a freak and a good one to hate watch. I watch her videos out of morbid curiosity and to see what weightloss lies she’s made up this week. A good percentage of her views must be feeder kink pervs who like illiterate obese women.