Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
Yeah, every time Mine comes in my fyp, the first thing I notice before quickly swiping so she doesn’t get a view 😂 is that her food looks healthy-ish. Or even that day where she brought her own food (salmon) to Sevda’s. If she starts to look like she’s losing weight, then I’d believe what I’m seeing and say that she’s trying to make a lifestyle change. But if there’s no change in weight, then there’s no way this is all she’s eating. The math just wouldn’t math. She has to be eating s off camera.
Mine arms rest on her 10 stomachs however she pretends she eats the finest amount of food. How can you be that huge and only eat 300 cal dinner

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
Yeah, every time Mine comes in my fyp, the first thing I notice before quickly swiping so she doesn’t get a view 😂 is that her food looks healthy-ish. Or even that day where she brought her own food (salmon) to Sevda’s. If she starts to look like she’s losing weight, then I’d believe what I’m seeing and say that she’s trying to make a lifestyle change. But if there’s no change in weight, then there’s no way this is all she’s eating. The math just wouldn’t math. She has to be eating s off camera.
Mine arms rest on her 10 stomachs however she pretends she eats the finest amount of food. How can you be that huge and only eat 300 cal dinner

Mar 2, 2024
I’m still stuck on the half sandwich for the kid’s lunch. Now that I think about it, I bet this was all Sevda’s doing. She’s obsessed with making sure Ela eats the s she serves her. I bet Ela returned her lunchbox having eaten the sandwich but not all the other junk so Sevda decides to give her half the sandwich so she “has time” to eat the junk food. We literally see her apply this logic to Ela’s dinners all the time. She’s a dumb, twisted b.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
The way she cuts the carrots, cucumber etc in her hand, really annoys me??
Can’t be arsed to get out a chopping boards, because she is so tired and busy guuuuyyyyz - it’s probably just me but I can’t stand the word ‘guys’ , or maybe it’s how she says it, several times in a video, then when iPad kid chirps in ‘guys’ eeeew I hate it. It’s just not a word I use, but maybe that’s because I’m from deepest darkest Yorkshire and we don’t say it, but ewww - I think I’d be more inclined to say ‘hey up, chaps’ but probs just me