Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
How utterly tragic that you are on a trip of a life time seeing the world in Mallorca and you’re having a conversation together in the comment section of your maws latest tiktok pish.
My daughter has me blocked from her socials (so she thinks 😉), she wouldn’t be seen dead commenting on my stuff or involving herself. Not that she would have to as my social media is all positive, uplifting, inspirational.
If I did decide to cause se on my socials she would be the first to tell me it’s embarrassing and to wrap it up.

So so sad. So has my son 🙊🙊 (so he thinks) and he would never ever ever be in my comments nothing. He would be so embarrassed.

How she thinks this is ok for her daughter to act says it all. Like mother like daughter xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
s like this needs to be forwarded to her management and bpperfect. She’s the biggest fing troll going. Imagine if that had been a youngsters account and her huns went over to it. And from what I can tell the woman wasn’t trolling.

I would be livid if she done that to me🤬🤬🤬🤬 that's awful

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So so sad. So has my son 🙊🙊 (so he thinks) and he would never ever ever be in my comments nothing. He would be so embarrassed.

How she thinks this is ok for her daughter to act says it all. Like mother like daughter xx
Also like the the other 2. Mad Pam stomping all over comments in her Leli Kelly’s and Dirty Diane spitting venom. They’re all just jealous. Get over yourself, nobody could ever be jealous of the Hillbilly Clampetts

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That’s genuinely been the worst , most boring, saddest , laughable holiday content I have ever witnessed from an influencer 😳 not just because it’s Beefy but it was genuinely dire. Ps -I hope Maxy boy is an absolute nightmare for you and your madam on the way home 😁
Without a brief for ads her content is utter se. As bad, as boring and equally as dull as Aimee’s. Pair of desperate greedy pigs.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’m collating emails and SS together, I’m going to forward them to her management and to brands she’s working with. What she has done here and how she’s behaved over her holiday had tipped me over the edge. She purposely sent her huns over to bully and troll, and using her daughter to do it to. She needs cancelling and fing removing off TikTok. She’s a fing liability. It probably won’t do much, but hopefully it’ll make her undesirable to work with. No one wants that type of person advertising products.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m collating emails and SS together, I’m going to forward them to her management and to brands she’s working with. What she has done here and how she’s behaved over her holiday had tipped me over the edge. She purposely sent her huns over to bully and troll, and using her daughter to do it to. She needs cancelling and fing removing off TikTok. She’s a fing liability. It probably won’t do much, but hopefully it’ll make her undesirable to work with. No one wants that type of person advertising products.
Hopefully the innocent lass she shared her profile has emailed her management. Using and abusing her platform like that, she had no proof!
She’s a coward too cause it looks like she blocked the lass

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hopefully the innocent lass she shared her profile has emailed her management. Using and abusing her platform like that, she had no proof!
She’s a coward too cause it looks like she blocked the lass
Seen on her comment someone has suggested she does that she isn’t sure how to doing but hopefully she does, vav shouldn’t be able to dox innocent people without having proof that’s all her Huns bang on about and they are even worse with their comments on her post and also going over to the lass page.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I really do hope they do something. Typical vav starts it all and boom sits back and allows her followers to attack then be like I've not done nothing I'm no bully, ok vav keep telling your self that. She is the biggest bully.