Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She DID NOT just say she is away to blog a smear test 😭 struggling for content or what? I hope the poor nurse is triple masked for that big fishy baggy saggy hole of hers.Also 😮 speak about deflection this morning but that’s one of the narcissists power tools and moves when they have been caught out. Not surprised to be honest. Anyone in Glasgow able to go see this bam in the wild tomorrow? Evil narc she is 😡

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So she is still using max as an excuse she was so upset has she thought about how Chelsea is feeling, plus she said she other day she was due her periods so getting a smear test when your about to start like a few month ago I smell bull. And I would rather max be with his grandparents who are doctors then you who just ignores him.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Mental Health Psychology GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab
Not just an ex but friends , family and anyone 😡

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
So she is still using max as an excuse she was so upset has she thought about how Chelsea is feeling, plus she said she other day she was due her periods so getting a smear test when your about to start like a few month ago I smell bull. And I would rather max be with his grandparents who are doctors then you who just ignores him.
Can imagine P got hell for his! Says her that’s allowed him to smash a mirror while left in a different room while she eye fs her phone for content. Mind that time she got L to lock him out of the room? That’s was awful.

Deleted member 5872

Aug 15, 2024
malta
Well hello there everyone

After yesterdays post from Chelsea and everything else big Steph does I had to come on make an account and spill some tea ….
Cast your minds back to the last Ibiza trip last year with Ekin-su & davide …well here goes
She phoned Harley and told him that Ekin-su & davide asked her if she wanted a 3 some 🤢
Then wait for it….DAVIDE SPIKED HER DRINK SO HE COULD GET HER BACK TO THE HOTEL TO R**E her she laughed it off on the phone to Harley 😡😡 this is beyond vile and I hope this hits the papers I couldn’t sit on it anymore

Mar 8, 2024
Well hello there everyone

After yesterdays post from Chelsea and everything else big Steph does I had to come on make an account and spill some tea ….
Cast your minds back to the last Ibiza trip last year with Ekin-su & davide …well here goes
She phoned Harley and told him that Ekin-su & davide asked her if she wanted a 3 some 🤢
Then wait for it….DAVIDE SPIKED HER DRINK SO HE COULD GET HER BACK TO THE HOTEL TO R**E her she laughed it off on the phone to Harley 😡😡 this is beyond vile and I hope this hits the papers I couldn’t sit on it anymore
I’m on the fence when things like this come out. Cus so many people have been on here full of lies. If this is true then it’s disgusting

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Did she do a “snatch her handbag and ridicule the contents” number on her as well?

Imagine someone doing that to her🤪

Here’s what we’d find in her fake LV neverfull bag;

Mini whiteboard and pens for evil plotting on the go

Fem fresh wipes for emergency shag in a carpark

Skinny injections

Breath freshener spray

Cheap perfume
I’m sure she did that to Lauren

May 30, 2024
UK
Can imagine P got hell for his! Says her that’s allowed him to smash a mirror while left in a different room while she eye fs her phone for content. Mind that time she got L to lock him out of the room? That’s was awful.
She also left him alone long enough in the old house to smash the light up water tube in his bedroom. If I remember rightly the glass smashed and the water coming through the floor affected the electrics so Mother of the year right there. How was he left alone with something so dangerous if it was easy enough for a 3/4 year old to push over? She can’t blame Petr for him falling over, kids fall over when you are right next to them, maybe if Stephanie allowed Max to wear splints and got him supportive shoes instead of fashion trainers etc then Max’s turned in foot wouldn’t trip him up

Deleted member 5872

Aug 15, 2024
malta
I’m on the fence when things like this come out. Cus so many people have been on here full of lies. If this is true then it’s disgusting
Totally understand I’ve sat on this from last year as there’s no evidence other that Harley and Nicole know!!!! I’m not here to cause trouble I will delete this account but I had to put this out there

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She DID NOT just say she is away to blog a smear test 😭 struggling for content or what? I hope the poor nurse is triple masked for that big fishy baggy saggy hole of hers.Also 😮 speak about deflection this morning but that’s one of the narcissists power tools and moves when they have been caught out. Not surprised to be honest. Anyone in Glasgow able to go see this bam in the wild tomorrow? Evil narc she is 😡
Vlogging her smear test? do she thinks she is the new Jade Goody raising awareness.😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I just thought the same about deflection, using max and trying to save all us women by talk of go get your smear🙄

She really is a narcissistic SMEAR campaigner 😂

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She also left him alone long enough in the old house to smash the light up water tube in his bedroom. If I remember rightly the glass smashed and the water coming through the floor affected the electrics so Mother of the year right there. How was he left alone with something so dangerous if it was easy enough for a 3/4 year old to push over? She can’t blame Petr for him falling over, kids fall over when you are right next to them, maybe if Stephanie allowed Max to wear splints and got him supportive shoes instead of fashion trainers etc then Max’s turned in foot wouldn’t trip him up
Also leaves him long enough for him to eat her shoes.

Even if she’s in the same room as him, she’s not in the room (if that make sense) cos the only thing she’s aware of his her phone. I’m surprised Max hasn’t had any serious injuries or accidents because of her lack of safeguarding

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Thats right I knew there was another incident! The water lamp! Too busy making tiktoks though 😏 and I know the poor wee soul and his wee legs all about fashion with beefy though unfortunately.