Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
I was speaking to someone earlier, they said if by her words it’s the worst thing ever, she shouldn’t be allowed near M until it’s investigated, as long as they were happy with whoever M was/is at the time, they would leave him there. They also said if she was still on home soil that she would most likely of been told to report to the nearest police station so has she maybe said she’s already in London 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno wouldn’t surprise me. Also agreed that if aren’t we Lils wanted to go home then she would have to be accompanied by another adult but they said it would have been recommended that she stayed put where she was. They would also not disclose over the phone what the investigation was about.
Also as her SM is public they would most likely review any complaints from that, also she would of been advised to refrain from posting on SM as it could effect any possible charges etc if it does turn out to be malicious and they know who did it but basically they said she is full of 💩
So maybe she’s saying M won’t be on SM as he won’t be there and that’s her way of covering her arse
She wasn’t in London cus she said her amazing mates made her go to London.
She’s lying. If the allegation was as serious as she’s saying then she would not have been able to get herself to London and film and be so happy. She has been told to keep him off socialll medjia by his dad I reckon. He should have told her well before now though.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Entitled b era
elvira mistress of the dark halloween GIF

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She wasn’t in London cus she said her amazing mates made her go to London.
She’s lying. If the allegation was as serious as she’s saying then she would not have been able to get herself to London and film and be so happy. She has been told to keep him off socialll medjia by his dad I reckon. He should have told her well before now though.
Aww without a shadow of a doubt she’s lying!! No chance, she filmed that very night in the taxi 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a muppet, plain and simple.
She’s a Cnut, there are parents out there who are fighting for justice for their kids who have been abused, one or two of the lovely ladies in here know what we are going through just now, I wouldn’t wish that pain as a parent on anyone, she boils my blood 🤬 it’s slightly different to her horrendous claims but I know how I feel as a parent going through this and I’m not the offender if I was accused of the most horrendous thing it would break me in half

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
See this infuriates me!! That woman could be a DV victim who’s had to flee and set up home somewhere new and big bastard lard ass has opted all over the internet!!

I second this. Makes me mad.
I also hope her SM is being monitored and questions are asked as to why a mother who was accused of doing the worst thing to her child was allowed to board a plane and piss off to an event and the child in question was not checked on! It's all lies though isn't it.

Mar 8, 2024
Aww without a shadow of a doubt she’s lying!! No chance, she filmed that very night in the taxi 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s a muppet, plain and simple.
She’s a Cnut, there are parents out there who are fighting for justice for their kids who have been abused, one or two of the lovely ladies in here know what we are going through just now, I wouldn’t wish that pain as a parent on anyone, she boils my blood 🤬 it’s slightly different to her horrendous claims but I know how I feel as a parent going through this and I’m not the offender if I was accused of the most horrendous thing it would break me in half
Exactly. Then her video about going back on tinder! She’s a fing idiot. She does this to herself doesn’t she

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly. Then her video about going back on tinder! She’s a fing idiot. She does this to herself doesn’t she
I honestly want to shake the bliddy life out of her, as a parent I’ve had some good days but not without a lot of encouragement and felt guilt afterwards but mostly bad days, thoughts etc and it isn’t even me who is the culprit, the way she just carried on after her apparent phone call does not say to me she’s a mother in distress 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly want to shake the bliddy life out of her, as a parent I’ve had some good days but not without a lot of encouragement and felt guilt afterwards but mostly bad days, thoughts etc and it isn’t even me who is the culprit, the way she just carried on after her apparent phone call does not say to me she’s a mother in distress 🤬
It says she’s a liar. Doesn’t it. Shows her real nasty and manipulative side. She needs attention and sympathy from her huns cus she was called out over max. I hope you’re ok.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Do you do deliveries? Your recipes are brilliant 🤣
No yet hen, it's in my exciting new business plan. I'm expanding my empire with interactive white boards, self cleaning ice pods, disinfectant body spray and Guatamalan Air Freshner.
Deliveroonabootthehooses (tm) will be after all those launches where I'm gonna act all snidey to my "team". Just too bliddy bizzy right noo.