Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Just popped on to ask can anyone tell me what the pose with the hand on the head that whacko is doing is meant to mean ? I had a few old vids pop up on fyp , yesterday . One comment someone saying she only rented her gaff Dec last year and her clap back that she was saving up to buy . Interesting . 🤔 I'm training myself to stay away from her se . I just can't look at her anymore she make's me sick , these vids with M in the background is terrible and her dingbats thinking she's to keep M off has been a result of " trolls " .
Obv reading here again cos we mentioned the colour of the bath water . What is she doing ?? Anyone else stand like that before getting in the bath ?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Same, shows the type of idiots who follow her
Absolutely a ex client who knows her inside out thinking it’s ok for a 5 year old boy to be saved all over the internet let’s see her next post oh I am showing bits of max now after saying he would never be shown on the internet because I don’t regard his safety I hope SS is monitoring her Tik tok and whoever got her to stop showing him is updating them.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Content about flickering lights even her post about max isn’t getting the same comments nothing like your mate eh Steph she blows you out the water with likes and comments plus just so you know he can still smash the plastic lights and cut himself aswell none of that house is in anywhere made safe for an Autistic child so many dangers plus you leave him to walk up and down the stairs when you have said he is unsteady that’s of courses when you aren’t strapping him in his buggy handy a old friend of yours says you don’t bothered with max and don’t engage with him while others are in your house.

May 30, 2024
UK
I couldn’t even listen to the whole of the getting her boobs uplifted video. What a bore and what happened to her describing her breasts as a ‘cracking pair’ only a few months ago? do off Vav this is all for Petr and it isn’t working. Boobs and Botox will never get him to come back to you, you desperate cow. Also STOP WITH THE HAND CLAPPING.

I can’t watch any further on her videos when she claps, bangs things down, taps her plastic nails and stirs her coffee too loud. Does my head in

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Always one step ahead? No Steph you’re always manipulating situations to benefit you. Not one thought for safeguarding that wee boy, as long as you can use him content you don’t give a damn who is saving the videos or why strangers want to save videos of an autistic 5 year old boy. You’re the most selfish parent I’ve ever encountered. Unfit to care for any child, being a parent means their needs always come before yours
She wasn’t one step ahead when she was communicating with a child abuser …she thought she was …

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
I couldn’t even listen to the whole of the getting her boobs uplifted video. What a bore and what happened to her describing her breasts as a ‘cracking pair’ only a few months ago? do off Vav this is all for Petr and it isn’t working. Boobs and Botox will never get him to come back to you, you desperate cow. Also STOP WITH THE HAND CLAPPING.

I can’t watch any further on her videos when she claps, bangs things down, taps her plastic nails and stirs her coffee too loud. Does my head in

For someone who's always banging on about being happy in her body she's obviously not.
It would probably serve her better to get her vag unwidened. I'm quite sure it's been badly cock damaged, but then again I'm no gynaecologist....
God love us all when she starts wearing more ill fitting tops and swinging her new tits at the phone.
Nothing, but nothing is sacred with Vav

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She wasn’t one step ahead when she was communicating with a child abuser …she thought she was …
Well said even when she deleted her messages but it still showed a conversation happening and then throwing a mental unwell care giver who was just as much to blame under the bus, plus the ex partner of the brother who works in the nhs to try and cause hurt to someone who knows her from c days.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
All her content is stolen from other creators!
Every one of them! If you follow a lot of people on tiktok you can see this!

Why has none of her Huns asked how she has managed to loose weight?
If beefy lost weight with her diet and exercise you best believe she would showcase that and bore the tits off her huns 😆
I’m also watching the views and the comments take a massive dive.
Mad Pam hope you have another job lined up 😂
Ahhh but remember boobs before blinds is always ahead of the game ... Yeah let's call it ahead of the game vav . When a whole city hates you with a passion your definitely ahead of the game .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland

She absolutely does it deliberately . There's no ADHD about it . Same with dog toy , she does it to spark reaction . That's how bad her mind is .

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Obv reading here again cos we mentioned the colour of the bath water . What is she doing ?? Anyone else stand like that before getting in the bath ?

She's never off here. She's obsessed. Vav, now that we've got your attention would you care to tell us what you done with the charity money? Are you spending it on a boob job and making a tit out of a dead man? You are VILE 😡😡

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
A hun of Steph with the co ord and blazer why so these people think a lounge set goes with a blazer it looks bloody awful.
IMG_4918.png

Remind's me of something my sister wore to high school in the 70's as a blazer . Honkin ' fashion . I actually like retro / vintage fashion but a polyester / nylon blazer ain't one of them .

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She's never off here. She's obsessed. Vav, now that we've got your attention would you care to tell us what you done with the charity money? Are you spending it on a boob job and making a tit out of a dead man? You are VILE 😡😡

Aye , and when is she getting her new bangers out for the boys ! She'll be resorting to OF , the way her content is atm .

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
A hun of Steph with the co ord and blazer why so these people think a lounge set goes with a blazer it looks bloody awful.
IMG_4918.png
Clue is in the name, lounge set doesn’t mean it pairs with a blazer and clearly doesn’t no matter what age you are. Also, I hate labels on the front like that, look like it’s back to front