Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Sprays her bed with tik tok se sprays and wonders why she sniffs every day. Having a pish wari šŸ¤£ and 2 lots of onions because she loves onions but appear to be missing from her plate. If that DUD represents suppressing appetite jags thereā€™s something not working.

It masks the smell of the dirty old man she was riding the cock off last night

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I bet her injection day is a Monday, so the day before an injection is when you actually have an appetite and can eat a bit better. I still think she is on them, if they are not the pharmacy ones Iā€™m not sure how good they will be? But I bet mad Pam and beefy are on them!
Sheā€™s defo on them , someone said her friend got them from the same girl as beefy . The fact that sheā€™s keeping quiet about how she lost the weight says it all , she canā€™t help herself normally . Defo wonā€™t have went down the legal route , she wouldnā€™t have been prescribed them with an ED . The way she is constantly in that mirror is weird . Do we need a mirror to see a remote control candle ?? Is that the same mirror in Ms room ? All so we could get a glimpse of him

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
When she was supposedly reading the book to Max you can see there was no interaction and the way she threw them down you could see she is pissed off and has zero interest in Max, just like he has zero interest in her. She offers that poor child nothing
Yes, I can lip read and as she chucks the books down she actually sighs and says ā€œalrightā€ .
Enjoyed her strategically placed flash cards in the bathroom too, she even touches them to make sure they are seen šŸ™„ so so fake

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I bet her injection day is a Monday, so the day before an injection is when you actually have an appetite and can eat a bit better. I still think she is on them, if they are not the pharmacy ones Iā€™m not sure how good they will be? But I bet mad Pam and beefy are on them!
I donā€™t get people like her looking for the lazy way. She could easily lose weight if she organised herself. I was losing weight until I went on holiday, paused my plan, enjoyed food but didnā€™t overindulge so only put on 3lbs. Came home, back into my daily steps the next day along with planning next weeks meals Iā€˜m a busy person, I work full time and have other commitments but I meal plan for the following week on a Thursday night and buy food on the Friday or Saturday. Iā€™m hoping to hit my target before Christmas and wonā€™t have a saggy face or tits

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
Sheā€™s defo on the injections. Plate full of protein!! If she had nan or riceā€¦sheā€™d be full after 3 mouthfuls. Im on them for various reasons I wonā€™t get into but doing it the correct way and not getting it through some beauty salon or random person selling them on TikTok. Iā€™ve also lost slowly so donā€™t look like skeletor šŸ’€

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sheā€™s defo on them , someone said her friend got them from the same girl as beefy . The fact that sheā€™s keeping quiet about how she lost the weight says it all , she canā€™t help herself normally . Defo wonā€™t have went down the legal route , she wouldnā€™t have been prescribed them with an ED . The way she is constantly in that mirror is weird . Do we need a mirror to see a remote control candle ?? Is that the same mirror in Ms room ? All so we could get a glimpse of him
Iā€™m not convinced sheā€™s lost as much weight as she wants us to think with her angled filters in the ā€œmirror mirror on the wallā€ since her rooftop holiday which was end of June.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sheā€™s defo on the injections. Plate full of protein!! If she had nan or riceā€¦sheā€™d be full after 3 mouthfuls. Im on them for various reasons I wonā€™t get into but doing it the correct way and not getting it through some beauty salon or random person selling them on TikTok. Iā€™ve also lost slowly so donā€™t look like skeletor šŸ’€
Iā€™m not knocking anyone taking them for the right reasons. Itā€™s the lazy feckers looking for an easy fix that annoy me and getting them without proper advice. I love Indian food but it is one of the worst when trying to lose weight

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Same, with legit pharmacies online, they contact your doctor and I had to provide photos of myself. My loss is gradual but I'm hitting my protein and water targets and exercising to prevent muscle wastage. Pointless getting a lift or whatever she is doing if she isn't helping by toning her body alongside. Not the quickfix method at all.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That chicken looks like a skin graft. Gads!
Chicken ready prepared, (looks so dry) veg ready prepared, roast potatoes ready prepared, mash ready made, yorkies ready made, gravy ready made. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø When cleaning her house why is there still s lying around on the floor. Also when did she last clean the top of her fridge freezer considering the amount of s always on top of it. I have nothing on top of my kitchen units but I clean them regularly and know how much grime gathers. She has more time to do these things than I have so why is her house still like a hovel after cleaning it