Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Someone did last week and said she defo uses filters
Yeah it was someone I know they were behind her in tesco in Ellon and she is not the size she looks online she wasn’t able to take a photo she will try as she sees her quite a lot in their she is well known around Ellon and hasn’t been their that long.

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh but she doesn’t focus on herself yass she bullies people and interacts with abusers she reads the gossip pages and claps back to comments because she has no life.
IMG_4923.jpeg
Yass she’s not gonna tongue your hole you weirdo. You’ll need to go in your top drawer for a release.
Creepy bastards

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yeah it was someone I know they were behind her in tesco in Ellon and she is not the size she looks online she wasn’t able to take a photo she will try as she sees her quite a lot in their she is well known around Ellon and hasn’t been their that long.
Someone said they passed her in Union st last week when she was sniffing her way through lush

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Been inside all day in her pjs and canna even cook a meal on a Sunday Saturdays are normally for takeaways, she is turning into Aimee with her copying her content she does absolutely nothing with her weekdays or weekends hardly living your life eh beefy, seen Danielle was doing a masterclass today she is so well liked in the hairdressing scene unlike beefy I hope plenty people book it with her now she is back in Aberdeen that will piss steph even more, plus LOADS of influencers being invited to restaurant week where’s your invites beefy oh wait….

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can I just say those all those Clomama pyjamas are ugly and for 2 women who claim to be single parents promoting them at £50 a pair makes them even uglier. Women supporting women my arse, they only support each other making money off the gullible
She was the same with boux avenue £50 a pair for pjs I even think primark have got expensive for pjs I love matalan ones at the moment, always having to show off and her followers are too thick to see they fund their lifestyle but couldn’t afford a set of their own 🙄

Last edited:

dubaiforvav

Aug 24, 2024
dubai
Sprays her bed with tik tok se sprays and wonders why she sniffs every day. Having a pish wari 🤣 and 2 lots of onions because she loves onions but appear to be missing from her plate. If that DUD represents suppressing appetite jags there’s something not working.
I bet her injection day is a Monday, so the day before an injection is when you actually have an appetite and can eat a bit better. I still think she is on them, if they are not the pharmacy ones I’m not sure how good they will be? But I bet mad Pam and beefy are on them!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She was the same with boux avenue £50 a per for pjs I even think primark have got expensive for pjs I love matalan ones at the moment, always having to show off and her followers are too thick to see they fund their lifestyle but couldn’t afford a set of their own 🙄
I would never spend that much on pjs, for one I wouldn't be able to sleep in them even in winter. I don’t even think I could lounge about in them as they would annoy me so much, they hang like a sack of potatoes, prob end up with the legs wrapped around each other and far too hot. They don’t ooze passion either, more passion killer. Aimee’s childish pjs dont say passion either, another reason neither of them can keep a man

Last edited: