Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my ... That dancing video. I have second hand embarrassment for her, I am in no way jealous of staff. How does she think that is "cool" , she is a total minter , especially for her teenage daughter.
Isn’t it just awful 😂😂😂😂 imagine anyone being jealous of her. If anyone is.. please sleek help immediately so you can be told there is nothing to be jealous of and you’re so much better then her

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How utterly tragic in her room at 37 years of age with no mates attending an event on her own and being in room with folk who ho are just as much traigc, you really aren’t winning at life, you are a lonely person who because of her actions have no real friendships and just your mad mad and nana.
View attachment export_1726429045527.mov
What the actual do is that 🤣🤣

She cannot dance worth a do it’s hilarious she’s like a robot 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She gets Injections oh boohoo - she'll still look better than you lot otherwise
She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

Can guarantee she looks better than you all with or without it all 😉🤓😂
Babe I’m pretty sure if you had the pleasure of seeing any of us you’d actually be gobsmacked how naturally beautiful we are but you’ll never get that pleasure bye bye now 😘😘

macandcheese

Mar 12, 2024
Scotland
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

Awe sweetcheeks, one thing I can guarantee is vanilla had never been a nickname I have had, and my reputation has not led me to be chatted about on football forums, social media or the school playground.
I don't bugger off for the opening of an envelope, my children have consistency, respect and are not ignored for a mobile phone.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She might come on here and give us a telling off oh sorry Steph your here already 😂
Do not come for my........MY (filtered2fk) figure... .....MY FIGURE!!! I've had professionals......PROFESSIONALS tell me I have the best photoshop skills in the whole of Scotland, they are so obsessed guyzzzz with how you couldn't even hardly notice the filter glitching around the chair in my latest video. So just don't come for MY figure 😉 Screenshot_20240915_211529_TikTok.jpg

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I'm off on my wee holibobs on Friday. Cannot wait!! 🎉🍹😎
Gonnae flounce around that airport eye fing myself and banging into people, no fs given. Give everyone a running commentary on my outfit and sing and dance on the runway before I get on the plane. Might even get hugs from random strangers. Who knows?
I'll need to remember to film myself stuffing my gub and talking with my mouth full and to over emphasis what pants I'm spouting with my Betty Spaghetti E.T fingers too and think that every married man wants to get with me.
Cannot wait hens.

Mar 8, 2024
I'm off on my wee holibobs on Friday. Cannot wait!! 🎉🍹😎
Gonnae flounce around that airport eye fing myself and banging into people, no fs given. Give everyone a running commentary on my outfit and sing and dance on the runway before I get on the plane. Might even get hugs from random strangers. Who knows?
I'll need to remember to film myself stuffing my gub and talking with my mouth full and talk with my fingers and think that every married man wants to get with me.
Cannot wait hens.
Now make sure they have the stairs attached won’t you? And don’t leave your passport or purse in the car.. and please let us know how many strangers you have to hug.. also make sure you stomp about the place as if you’re the main character everyone is looking at. And watch out for those married men hun.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
How utterly tragic in her room at 37 years of age with no mates attending an event on her own and being in room with folk who ho are just as much traigc, you really aren’t winning at life, you are a lonely person who because of her actions have no real friendships and just your mad mad and nana.
Does she think she looks beautiful? Sultry? Sexy? Desirable?

Errrr …… no, sweetie.
None of the above.

Skidmark Steph = idiotic nonsense.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Now make sure they have the stairs attached won’t you? And don’t leave your passport or purse in the car.. and please let us know how many strangers you have to hug.. also make sure you stomp about the place as if you’re the main character everyone is looking at. And watch out for those married men hun.
Mind out for random arse fondlers!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

Time & place if you think you're hard enough 🤣 #dareya

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Bloody tragic nearly 40 & recording yourself dancing alone in a hotel room... take #666 🤣🤣 & that's the best 1 🤣🤣🤣 #winningatfuckall

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban

Oh you are aren’t you……. Just a little bit but I see you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Call Out Jensen Ackles GIF by ABC Network