Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Oh my fing god!!!
Now I will never say where it is and it should remain private BUT Stephanie you have just recorded yourself driving out of your son’s new school. Anyone who lives in Aberdeen will easily be able to tell what school it is given the roads you have you driven on!!! Take that video down for your boys safety for the love of god!!! 😡
I really hope you haven’t done this on purpose to cause drama etc

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Oh my fing god!!!
Now I will never say where it is and it should remain private BUT Stephanie you have just recorded yourself driving out of your son’s new school. Anyone who lives in Aberdeen will easily be able to tell what school it is given the roads you have you driven on!!! Take that video down for your boys safety for the love of god!!! 😡
Cue the moaning etc when people start contacting his school with concerns. It’s all her own doing.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Oh my fing god!!!
Of course she has, the views are low

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I swear she plans all day what to do to create drama. She knows she has no content anymore and she’s boring. So she will do anything to bring people to her page, doesn’t matter if it’s negative as long as it keeps her in her spotlight bringing in the cash.
And her chin and teeth, wtf is happening, did Bruce Forsyth have a love child.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh my fing god!!!
So so dangerous I knew Excatly what school that was she is so thick I hope the school have a word with her it’s not just about her child she was pulled up at OB for trying to film outside the nursery by a parent.

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
Oh my fing god!!!
She won't learn, as she thinks she is above everyone else. Is Nana still living with her? If not, she has done enough to call off the professionals, and she can be on her own again with the kids. I have seen this numerous times with children who have been reported at risk - the parents make out they are the Brady Bunch for a few weeks, due to lack of funding there is no follow up and then the parents fall into their old ways again. It is a horrible circle for the kids to live in, and the parents will always tell the kids it was everyone else's fault, SW are the devil etc.
Honest to do as well, I have questions about that video - if the boy is strapped into his car seat correctly, he would never get to reach her neck. Also why should the daughter have to be made to feel uncomfortable to make your life easier - No Beefy, it is your fault as you have pandered to him, and rather than teaching him boundaries (he is autistic, not stupid) and making the routine less of an "all about the favourite child" you can easily change the music. I'm sure there is some TikToks of you in the car with you son in the back, attempting to lip sync to music that definately is not Disney - Anything to fit the narrative eh Beefy?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
He doesn’t have a routine and it’s not always been his routine he has moved house on the last year he as started school in the last month, your never their so yeah it is about your work, you do nothing like physio because if you did you would have shown it when you were exploiting your son, trolls made you buy garden stuff he is never on it, you go to bed at 8pm and then moan your up at 4-5 you get plenty of you time you’re just a selfish boot.
IMG_5359.jpeg IMG_5360.jpeg IMG_5361.jpeg
Of course it’s her ”job” that is the problem along with keeping him in her bed. His so called routine is out the window when she’s not there. 3 women in regular contact with that wee boy who are all mothers yet none can see the issues or willing to address them. Princess Steph does what she wants regardless of that boys needs and the other 2 enable it. Shame on them

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If she has large tik tok account, has contracts with brands, making money off her followers and calling herself a creator/influencer then she should be addressing what appears to be a miraculous weight loss. We know it’s not clean eating, she shows what she eats 🙄 so can’t be a ED can it and can’t have a ED if you’re injecting yourself. So what is it? Let’s not forget Harleys nugget of being “in the public eye” and let’s face it shes always wanted to be famous so she could at least try to act like it. Do better Steph

May 24, 2024
The World
She only wants to discuss things that she wants to discuss which defeats the whole purpose of being a creator online. You gotta take the good and the bad as she’s just admitted herself in the car.

But the narc in her cannot stand being called out and she’s gotta be a b about it. Keep going Stephanie. You’re outing yourself 😂😂
‘I’ve always been open and honest with you all..’

‘Why do I need to address anything to strangers, it’s wild’

Ive got a headache just trying to think like she thinks.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
‘I’ve always been open and honest with you all..’

‘Why do I need to address anything to strangers, it’s wild’

Ive got a headache just trying to think like she thinks.
For someone that tells us every morning what her busy day is going to consist of she has never mentioned the gym.

Surely there would be a gym involved but even then the results wouldn’t be as drastic as they have been.

She would do well to address this especially if she plans on losing much more. It’s beginning to get very obvious.