Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Your tracksuit was a flop plus what company in their right mind would work with someone who isn’t honest with there size get to do Steph you made a arse of the tracksuits and that’s never been spoken about again go and spend time with your children instead on answering questions on insta.
IMG_5544.png
The filter has made her arm look like it belongs to some poor sod suffering from starvation in the Democratic Republic of Congo. She’s sick

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
justifying £50 quid pjs aye ok they look awful on you so they obviously don’t stay in their shape plus wash your hands you mink and everyday you are coming down with something and I very much doubt you will do anything as a family with your children you already said will see how lily feels when she gets up, you just hide in your rented gaff and don’t go anywhere incase people see you out I would love to see you out and about Steph as you would get told a lot of home truths let me tell you.
IMG_5493.png
Do you all know what she's doing with her kids today ?

Sweet do all

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
What bullshit your son doesn’t know if he is coming or going what other mother goes on her Jollies to a pop up shop and on for a hour and a half that isn’t a job, you can’t wait to get away from your children you did it with lily you never had her when she was little, and of course school is making him tired he isn’t sitting on a iPad all day, well he still is at the weekend because you don’t do anything with him. His dad goes to work in a job he has to go away you don’t, you choose to go away so get that right Steph, non of what you go to would miss if you didn’t go and that L’Oréal and madden just prove you sign up to go your not asked to go 😆
View attachment v0f044gc0000crnajv7og65pfneanjkg.mp4
Excuse after excuse ? What a selfish cow she probably puts him to bed as soon as he gets home from school so she has time to stalk people and cause trouble for them hardly surprising he's up early . Trying to get attention by blanking out Max's face . Just keep him off the internet. What an absolute idiot moving so far away from his school no wonder he falls asleep and wakes up cranky . Bet the poor lad has no blinds what a joke she is . Id be embarrassed to leave the house .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
He shouldn’t be in her bed it’s for her benefit and not his, she was quick enough to punt him out when Harley was on the scene it’s a disgrace that she keeps him in her bed because of her issues what is he going to be like as a adult he will think it is ok to sleep with his mother and touch her wobbly bits as she has said on camera aswell.
Lol she has a lot to learn .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Somebody get that clatty cnut a tissue, and handwash. Twice she’s sneezed in her hand and carried on, admitting she thinks she’s coming down with something 🤢 Blow your nose you midden, the sniffing gives me the boak.

I’m done with her today.
That sniffing started out coz she was struggling for content and now it's became a habit . Imagine living with that but the sniffing will stop when she needs it to she's an absolute weirdo . I originally thought she was just a nasty thieving t but she's a complete weirdo as well

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
wtf I unfollowed them when they were in Ibiza with vavron that beast should be locked up I listened in when remi dad was speaking to reports Rossi, reports Rossi should be looking into Steph and her charity money he loves a dig.
Yipp gifting big D the quicker the justice system locks him up the better the sick things he did to his exs and kids is beyond words I mean who the do leaves their little boy out in the rain and lock the door to teach him a lesson?…… the world fails me on this 🤬🤬🤬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yipp gifting big D the quicker the justice system locks him up the better the sick things he did to his exs and kids is beyond words I mean who the do leaves their little boy out in the rain and lock the door to teach him a lesson?…… the world fails me on this 🤬🤬🤬
wtf is that what he has done I don’t know much about him just know all the beasty stuff and obviously Sophie and Remi carry on.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She obviously can’t go back to hairdressing you would think with all her fans from Aberdeen she would be able to even though she is tit at it it’s not about her children she has wanted Tik tok famous for years even before her children and covering up her son have you been pulled up again Steph I hope so disgusting exploiting your child, wonder what supermarket or tip the kids are going too today as it won’t be anywhere with lots of people and if it is I hope people are staring at you and making you feel so uncomfortable for all the s you have done in this city.
IMG_5508.jpeg
She has no money to care for her kids 🤣🤣🤣 dumb ass comment .. clearly doesn't watch her enough , 🙄

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Did she really breast feed M ? I'm finding that hard to believe . I couldn't imagine that narc sitting with patience with a child with additional needs on top of that or sitting at a mum n baby / toddlers group either . She's not exactly on the nuturing level of HAHM . I did with my two boys after trauma and it wasn't a picnic for sure . I just can't picture her . A bit late blurring out his face now after the cheeky wee vids of late of pushing boundaries , when she had him shown . Had her knuckles rapped again I wonder .
She did not !! RACH can prove that she did not

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Not Steph failing to address the issue of why her son is still not sleeping. He sleeps all night… she just still treats him like a baby and puts him to bed too early so he’s not encroaching on her evenings.

She isn’t adapting to the changes he needs appropriately at each level of development 🙈 she even touches on this herself in the video… he will sleep when his teeth come in or when he’s using more energy 😂😂😂

You aren’t adapting to him so Instead he is sleeping before he goes to school because he’s getting up too early.

I honestly just can’t with this woman!!!
She put him out of her bed when pumping Harley ,she even stated she did on TT, but she feels the need to have him back in her bed ,that's all for her not M. Weird weird weird

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
You don’t live being curvy yourself that’s why your not being honest about being on skinny injections to your followers, funny how her picture’s from L’Oréal and the live she still looks big but filtered to do on her own page it’s a disgrace.

Als that set looks bloody awful her legs still look tight in the trousers and poor quality of material. 🤮
IMG_5543.png
#fmepumps 🤣🤣🤣